2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

• Yes, I will attend (1 Person Total)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (2 People Total)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Yes, We will attend (3 People Total)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (4 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, We will attend (5 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided - I'll let you know as soon as possible...

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No - I will not be attending - You people are all crazy!

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
*grins devilishly*

Where will you have more fun, my dear Gina?

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Everybody knew it was the end of the line" ... Jimmy Dean ... 'Big Bad John'

Decision made.

Game. Set. Match.

:)

"Money talks" ... Neil Diamond ... 'Forever In Blue Jeans'

Reuion St.Louie

Reuion St.Louie

Mike and I will be there if God willing and the creek don't rise ! (An old saying my grandmother used. We spent our honey moom there in 3/25/1972.

I plan to be there! By then, my niece will have her twin babies for me to drop in on, too.

I got back last night from a weekend in St. Louis. So much to see & do there. Didn't get to the zoo (it's free!!!!!!) or to the Art Museum. I-64 is torn up between I-170 & I-270 and that complicated my travel, since my niece lives in Brentwood, near the Galleria, at Brentwood Blvd & I-64.

I did manage to get to the AKC Museum of the Dog -- a great place to visit. It's really an art gallery, with some of the art work 170 years old. It's in the southwest part of St. Louis County.

Glad to read that we have more and more planning to attend. And yes, Marsha, St. Louis has alot to offer. The zoo is one of my favorite places, and it is free--other than the parking.
Of course, the question is, will they try to keep Cooker?:p:p

I think this is a great idea. I voted undecided because I won't be able to commit until next winter. I would like to take my Mom to let her meet others that went through what she did.She just had AVR and 4x bypass & pacemaker and has been home only 1 week today. June 23.
This site has been so helpful to me in helping her I really want to come with her. But it's too early for us to commit.Thank you to all the great people on this site.

God willing and the creek don't rise ! (An old saying my grandmother used.

Gram used to use that saying all the time too, Sherrin.....

Ah, memories. I just wish she were here to enjoy the Cubs season (thus far) with me....

"Baseball season is underway" ... Steve Goodman ... 'GO CUBS GO'

Yeah, Yeah.............

Yeah, Yeah.............

Ya just couldn't make it March 16th-20th, our spring break, so that we could make it, could ya.........................sigh! :( And this locale we could have even done.............and still swung up to visit Illinois and Don's family...............oh, well, maybe by the time Katie's 18...................

*steps sheepishly into thread*

Can someone change my "vote"...unfortunately, it is looking like I will not be able to make it after all next March...sorry :(.

No, we can't change your vote. No is not an option.
How in the world can you say now that you will be unavailable that week-end?

No may be an option here. :D Prime time for my local market. Could be far too busy that week to be away?
Time will tell...

No, we can't change your vote. No is not an option.
How in the world can you say now that you will be unavailable that week-end?

A friend's wedding...plus a potential mini road trip before and afterward.

Besides...I'll be in the St Louis area this October and again next June ... that's twice in 9 months or so!

Tom and I can't go to St. Louis. It conflicts with the time we spend in Mexico. I have really missed the reumions the last couple of years. I have loved meeting people face to face that I otherwise would have only known here on this site. I do hope everyone has a wonderful time though.

I am sorry, my family and i cannot attend. But i hope you all have a blast.

Aja

Hi Hank.

Good time of year for me, and my niece is a school teacher there. That makes two good reasons to try and make this one!

Thanks for the reminder.

Rob

Latest posts

Back