2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

• Yes, I will attend (1 Person Total)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (2 People Total)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Yes, We will attend (3 People Total)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (4 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, We will attend (5 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided - I'll let you know as soon as possible...

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No - I will not be attending - You people are all crazy!

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Greetings Members,

The 2009 ValveReplacement.com will be held in St. Louis, MO.

The dates we have chosen are Wednesday, March 11th - Sunday, March 15th.

Please use this poll to indicate your current thoughts as to if you think you will be able to attend or not.

We fully realize that it is a year away - but what better time than now to block out the time on your calendars!

The more we know now about the number of people planning to attend, the better chance we have of making it the biggest and bestest it can possibly be..

Thanks everyone...

I marked "undecided", but there definitely is a good chance I will go as I grew up in St. Louis (from age 10 on), and although my parents have passed away, I have a couple of friends who still live there. If I go, hopefully my husband will be able to go too, but it is just too soon to decide.

Bob and I will be there.:)
I believe Hank's got the hotel picked out, and we want to reserve a block of rooms for attendees. We'll look at the head count to get an idea of how many rooms we may need.

The Good Lord Willing, Bubba and his Better Half plan on being there. Of course the following conditions might prevent the trip.

THE AMAZING MARCH 2009 BLIZZARD (36 inches in St Louis?my God)!!!:eek: :eek:

GAS AT $7.50 A GALLON!!!
:eek: :eek:

ROSS ACTUALLY ATTENDING A REUNION!!! (I understand Hank is arranging a Skydiving trip for Ross during March next year???!!!!):p :p

A BETTER OFFER!!!:rolleyes: ;) :p

May God Bless,

Danny :)

gadgetman said:
The Good Lord Willing, Bubba and his Better Half plan on being there. Of course the following conditions might prevent the trip.

A BETTER OFFER!!!:rolleyes: ;) :p

Danny :)

Here's your better offer (?):eek: :eek: :eek: : a smackdown/showdown if you don't get your rear in gear and meet us in St. Louis!:p :p :p

Ross,

ah tried t'git them t'hold th' 2009 reunion in yer backyard but Mary shoved St Louis down our throats. ah thunk ah had them sold when ah pointed out thet bran' spankin' noo sewer system yo' had installed.

Th' votes was close but when Mary promised t'have th' Chippendales in St Louis ah lost all th' wimmen votes.

ah's hyar fo' yo' man. Mebbe 2010!!!!!

Bubba :)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only ONE person is going to be there as one person only? (That'd be me ... of course.)

*sighs*

Not sure I'll be able to be there that whole time or not, but I'll definitely make it for the weekend!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I close my eyes & dream away" ... Roxette ... 'It Must've Been Love'

Ho hum

Ho hum

If only a reunion would coincide with one of our school hols and a lottery win.

I'm afraid I shall have to decline

Lotti

Laugh

Laugh

Sorry but couldnt help but laugh at the 22% who responded "sorry but you people are crazy"

Oaktree said:
Are there any activities planned yet?

Yes!
Looks like one night we will take a riverboat dinner cruise along the Mississippi.
Anheuser Busch brewery tour is on the agenda, Missouri botanical gardens and the St. Louis Zoo.

gadgetman said:
Ross,

ah tried t'git them t'hold th' 2009 reunion in yer backyard but Mary shoved St Louis down our throats. ah thunk ah had them sold when ah pointed out thet bran' spankin' noo sewer system yo' had installed.

Th' votes was close but when Mary promised t'have th' Chippendales in St Louis ah lost all th' wimmen votes.

ah's hyar fo' yo' man. Mebbe 2010!!!!!

That be alright Bubba, nothin to see in these parts anyhow.

gadgetman said:
YOU!!!!!!

Whut in tarnation c'd be mo'e impo'tant in Oh HI Oh??????:confused: :confused:

Well there is some slacker by the name of William McKinley laying on his back about 20 minutes out. Maybe your thinking of him? Pro Football Hall of Fame 2 minutes from there, but that's it. Now I could show you the gang territories and let you play with those nasty things, but best not stir the pot there.

I think Mary is planning on giving us all a guided tour of the St Louis Gateway Arch.

NOT!!!!

Dave and Marsha are the tour guides for the tram ride to the top of the Arch!;) ;)

I am really hoping to make this one! Have a big decision to make. 3.14.09 is the St. Patty's Parade in our town. I anticipated to enter my business in the parade. Planning has commenced.Though, have not layed out funds! Have a few people that would be pretty upset with me if I did not follow through! What is a gal to do:confused: :rolleyes:

LUVMyBirman said:
I am really hoping to make this one! Have a big decision to make. 3.14.09 is the St. Patty's Parade in our town. I anticipated to enter my business in the parade. Planning has commenced.Though, have not layed out funds! Have a few people that would be pretty upset with me if I did not follow through! What is a gal to do:confused: :rolleyes:

What decision? :confused: ;) ;) :p :p

Latest posts

Back