2004 Colorado reunion agenda!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are wondering what type of clothes to bring...

Eastern Colorado is semi arid. The humidity frequently gets below 10%. This results in big temperature swings. Satirday it went from 38 to 78. Yesterday from 41 to 83. The best thing is to have layers. Start out with several, peel them off during the day and start putting them back on in the early afternoon. Golden is right up against the foothills, so everything will be in shade by about 4 PM. The low humidity means that it is very cool in the shade.

It seldom rains all day. If your top layer is water repellant, you should be OK.

Actually, you read my mind! Just got in from my AM walk. Kind of brisk here in the Windy City. Made me think about what to pack for Denver next week! If I can limit my shoe collection to one pair....the airline will be happy. Often I get stuck paying the over-weight fee :eek: Gonna try real hard ;)

The workers will be happy with one pair of shoes.

The corporate entity is happier with the extra fee.

One other thing to remember - this is the west. One restaurant in Denver used to have in its advertising, "Howdy stranger - you're out west, it don't matter how you're dressed." You will see women in jeans in the fanciest restaurants in Denver. Very few places will have men wearing ties. In fact some places will cut them off if you try to go in. If you get too dressed up, people will wonder what you are up to.

Jeans it is! Looking forward to a casual weekend! Jan!!!!. Just paged up. Greatly looking forward to meeting you. :D

I had a new student start her 6-week rotation with me yesterday. She is from the Denver area. I would like her to to do a project for my website. I think that a good project would be to interview people who have mechanical heart valves. I'm considering having her attend my Friday evening talk. I would appreciate it if a few of the attendees would talk to her. We would use a made-up name of you would prefer. What does anyone think?

Hey Al,
I think that would be Great! She is more than welcome to join us.
See you in 11 days. :)
Take Care

Al,

I think that is fine. Truthfully I would be interested to hear other peoples stories. When I think about the changes since the surgery, which are mostly mental changes, it is quite interesting and to know if others experience the same or similar feelings would be helpful.

I hope that you are allowed enough time to speak as I believe there are many interesting topics we all can bring to this discussion with you.

mile high

Al

Al

She can e-mail me and I would be glad to answer any questions she has on Mechanical [email protected]........ I had my 30th month Cardio visit today..(Every six months)...Same as all the others. You are doing great. No problems. :D :D See you in 6 months..I had to remind him it has been over a year (by 1 month) since my last echo. He said, Oh, I'll schedule you one. :p :p Saw my clinical nurse. Took her some homebaked chocolate chip cookies. :D She keeps tabs on my INR. Always the same, never out of range. no doseage change in the entire 30 months. :D :D I home test every 3 weeks, call it in to her..and she calls me right back before the day is over. ..Just says, stay on same doseage. :D Pretty good for an active age 64 year old Granmother. :p :p Bonnie

Awesome Idea Al

Awesome Idea Al

That's a great idea Al!

We have been needing a feature story for quite some time.

She would be an honored guest as are you...

Rain,
Add one more to the dinner roster. Her name is Tanya Suvarnasorn. I'll pay for her dinner.

Done!!

Done!!

I have her added Al. Looking forward to having her. And I can?t wait to see the results of her project!! :eek: :D

Latest posts

Back