2004 Colorado reunion agenda!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golfing Preference

Golfing Preference

allodwick said:
So far only two golfers - Hank and Lance. Is that it? Do you want to play in Castle Rock or Arvada?

Whichever one is cheapest is good for me. I thought Lance's buddy was golfing also. That would at least make a foursome if you are golfing Al. I can't believe there aren't more. :rolleyes:

Hey Cort...

As far as I can tell there is no concert scheduled for that weekend. :( But we can still visit!! :) It's a beautiful place. Maybe they'll schedule one between now and then. That would be really cool. You guys would love it. To bad it isn't this weekend... Janie would love it... Norah Jones will be there!!!

I'd recommend you visit your friends just about any time but Friday... that's going to be a pretty full day.

Hey there Mr. Hankypoo..... you must be reading to fast.... I don?t think you counted Ray. :(

Hey Miss Priss Rain...

Hey Miss Priss Rain...

I'd like you to know that I am sacrificing tickets to Norah Jones in San Antonio the very weekend of the Reunion... :(

Now, had it been Rod Stewart in SAT, well.............................. I know, I know -- all you Guys can't stand the 'Rod'. Why is it that women love him and men despise him?? Ol' 'swivel hips' can still belt out a concert with the energy of a 25 year old..

"My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends." :D

Thank you, Gina :).

Saturday sounds good for Red Rocks...as long as I can still meet up with my other friends. Hmmm..... Maybe I could get them to meet me at the Golden Hotel...and then go with us to Red Rocks?

*shrugs*

And, yes, Rain, I had ruled Friday out already. Saturday, on the other hand, might be the ticket....but, I do know that at least 2 of them may not be available to meet on Saturday. Arg.

I don't know.....I didn't realize planning to meet some friends would be so stressful...LOL!

*turns to Janie*

I don't mind Rod Stewart. I even have one of his CDs (the one with Broken Arrow), though it doesn't have one of my favorite songs of his (Some Guys Have All The Luck).

Update on the agenda

Update on the agenda

The Golden Hotel changed management and got a brand new restaurant owner since I posted this agenda.

They've told me that the 'specials' are now 16.95 to 23.95 and depend on what the catch of the day is! Well... that didn't sound so darn special to me! So we're looking at other locations for the Thursday night meal.

Yikes. Is that surf and turf or what :confused: :D I am sure whatever you do will be great. Will do a quick search to see what I can find.

This site is great! Well, if you can't find Janie and Gina......we will be down at the "wine bar" :D :eek: Rain, check out the menu at the wine place. Very very reasonable. THEY HAVE A PIANO!!!!!
http://www.ingolden.com/dine.cfm

Just let me know where ya'll will be. If flight arrives on time and I get rental car easily, I'll be searching for the party around 8:30 PM on Thursday. Should I just follow the loud ticking noises :D :D

Thanks Gina!!

Thanks Gina!!

Gina....

I could have swore I looked at every restaurant in Golden. But I don?t remember that one. I can?t get it to come up on my computer this morning. I think that one is way down by heritage square... I didn't look real hard at those, because it seemed most people preferred we stay within walking distance of the hotel. Anyway... remember we had talked about the Buffalo Rose a long time ago. We got reservations there. It?s the ?oldest saloon in Colorado?. lol You know you all can?t leave Colorado without visiting our oldest saloon! lol The lady swears the place has a way cool atmosphere, great food and it?s only two blocks from the hotel. And she?s giving us a room all to ourselves!

Sherry, by 8:30 you should be able hear the clicking all the way over at DIA!! lol We?ll still be at the Buffalo Rose when you get in. So meet us there... we?ll save you a plate! :) This is the name and address of the place. If you have any problems finding it, just call me... I?ll have my cell phone with me. I'll make Ryan go stand in the middle of the street if nothing else! :eek: :D

http://www.buffalorose.net/
1119 Washington Avenue
Golden, Colorado 80401 1. (map)
(303) 278-6800

OH!!! And Gina.... I think this place also has a piano!! lol Now if we could just get Billy over here!

The calendar of events at Buffalo Rose for October 14th says, "College and Ladies Night Ladies drink free wine, well, and draft from 9-11pm."

JimL said:
The calendar of events at Buffalo Rose for October 14th says, "College and Ladies Night Ladies drink free wine, well, and draft from 9-11pm."

I saw that too Jim...I'm not real thrilled about "College night". But I guess if we have our own room, it won't be so bad. And what does it mean by "well", water?? Free well water, yippeee!! :rolleyes:

I didn't know that! Cool!!

I didn't know that! Cool!!

But on the other hand... as a 'college Mom'...... it really irks me!! :mad: No wonder only the very focused and dertimined kids make to to graduation! :mad:

Jean, doesn't 'well' mean that it's 'on tap'?? :confused: I'm not sure. Geez... Jean, we really gotta get out more!! :D :D

JimL said:

*raises eyebrow*

Hmmm....

*chuckles*

And this is a bad thing? ;).

He he he he he he

Not sure what time I'll be arriving in Golden on Thursday...I'm a hoping to arrive by dinner time, but we shall see...

BTW...I've mentioned to my non-heart friends that we'd meet at the Golden Hotel sometime Saturday, most likely in the morning, and go from there.... Hope that is OKey dokey with folks ;).

knightfan2691 said:
*raises eyebrow*

Hmmm....

*chuckles*

He he he he he he

Sorry Cort, I guess it will be a very GOOD thing for you! Never mind me, I'm just an old GRANDMA...who doesn't usually like to hang out with the rowdy college crowd...now, on the other hand...rowdy heart patients?? They're just my kinda people!!

Okey Dokey?

Okey Dokey?

knightfan2691 said:
*raises eyebrow*

Hmmm....

*chuckles*

He he he he he he

Not sure what time I'll be arriving in Golden on Thursday...I'm a hoping to arrive by dinner time, but we shall see...

BTW...I've mentioned to my non-heart friends that we'd meet at the Golden Hotel sometime Saturday, most likely in the morning, and go from there.... Hope that is OKey dokey with folks ;).

Sounds great to me Cort - EVERYONE is WELCOME! :)

Hey you guys I checked out the site for Thursday dinner. Looks good and sounds kinda neat! Free wine, well and tap beverages! I do beer on tap! :D

Having our own room will be great, unless Cort want to mingle with the college girls! :D

BTW Jean: "well" means you can get get mixed drinks made from the bottom shelf, not top shelf high quality liquor.

Red Rock Park sounds like a neat place to go too.

Like Hank said Cort, "Everyone is Welcome"

Less than three weeks from now everyone!

Ready to "Rock n' Roll"!

Lorraine said:
BTW Jean: "well" means you can get get mixed drinks made from the bottom shelf, not top shelf high quality liquor.

Thanks LoRainne! I'm such a drinker! LOL! I'd be just as happy with well water to tell you the truth.

*devilishly sweet grin*

Who knows? I may get a taste of what ya'll have been talking about in "that other thread" yet ;).

*sighs*

Good to know everyone is welcome :). I definitely appreciate that!

Heck yeah, Cort!! As long as they have a heart, they?re welcome....

Heck yeah, Cort!! As long as they have a heart, they?re welcome....

Lorraine?! I didn?t know that? :eek: Amazing what a person can learn here in vr.com!! lol

Is it only 17 days ?! :eek:

Latest posts

Back