2004 Colorado reunion agenda!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golfers Need to let me know

Golfers Need to let me know

I'm not a golfer - it is my son, Matt. He is the head pro at Red Hawk Ridge in Castle Rock, Colorado. This is an 18 hole course about 1 hour from Golden. You can look at their website at www.redhawkridge.com If you choose this one, Matt might be able to play a few holes with you.

Prior to becoming a head pro, he was an assistant at Westwoods in Arvada, Colorado. This is a 27-hole course about 10 minutes from Golden. You can see their website at http://www.thegolfline.net/course/co_denver/westwoods.html

In order to get good tee times he needs to know by Sep 15th. He will also need someone's credit card to reserve the time. Let me know which course you prefer. Both are among the newest and top-rated public courses in Colorado. Let me know who is willing to be the one to use the credit card. I don't want to know the number. I will put the person in contact with Matt so the credit card will only go through the proper channels.

I love to golf but I have not golfed since MVR over a year ago. It's not because of my heart but this crazy rotator cuff thing! I feel really bad that I have to pass on this.

Everyone bring a postcard of your home town!!

Everyone bring a postcard of your home town!!

Hey attendees!!

Susan mentioned everyone bringing a post card of where you are from. Don?t you think that?s a cool idea?!! :D I?ll bring a posterboard to attach them to and we?ll make a big collage to hang on the wall in the banquet room. We can sign our name under the one from our town.

Oh! Jean... we gotta have the Cher CD with ?The Beat Goes On?!! Our theme song!!

Hey Cort.... I gotcha!! ?Colorado?... covers all your bases!! lol :D

Rain said:
Oh! Jean... we gotta have the Cher CD with ?The Beat Goes On?!! Our theme song!!

We've got Sonny and Cher's "The Beat Goes On" on Karaoke...but I don't own any Cher CD's, so if you've got it you can bring it.

Rain said:
Hey Cort.... I gotcha!! ‘Colorado’... covers all your bases!! lol :D

Cool! Thank you.

*pauses*

*raises eyebrow*

All my bases? Are you sure? ;)

Rain

Rain

Hey, girlfriend..I bought 2 postcards to mail to you from where I live..Will you PM me your address..Bonnie

Postcards

Postcards

Heck ya!! :D

EVERYONE on vr.com should send a post card for our display!! If you are interested send me a card. :) I don't really want to post my physical address here on the net... so just send me an email and I'll email my address back to you. [email protected]

Cool idea!! :D

Ummm.... Cort, sweetie... only your 'Golden' bases. :p :D

Rain said:
Ummm.... Cort, sweetie... only your 'Golden' bases. :p :D

Uh, Rain, Darlin', that still leave it wide open for a wonderful weekend in Golden CO.... I believe you had mentioned that Ryan might be able to help me find someone there, right? ;).

LOL!

*sighs*

If only............

*sighs*

Hey Cort,
Marsha and I were in Golden, Sunday and ate at the restaurant in the hotel.
I think we you get here you need to checkout the Hostess. ;) Hey we will all try and help you out. :D
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Take Care

Maybe we should stick with the hotel hostess.....

Maybe we should stick with the hotel hostess.....

The problem is..... all Ryan?s ?girls? are in Greeley, Fort Collins & Cortez. :p

I do have a lovely niece going to college in Denver.... :D But all this talk about sex scares me!! :eek: She?s like my own baby.... and ya know... I?d hate to have to hurt you, Cort. :p

My Georgia, Helen postcards are going into mail today to Rain. come on other Georgia Crackers. Let's send the most. Maybe we will when a prize..Like a week's stay at Ross's house and him cooking 3 meals a day for us. :p :p :p Bonnie

*raises eyebrow*

Dave,

Thanks for the tip ;). Course, now that others will see this, she'll be taken by the time I get there...LOL :)!!!

*turns to Rain*

Now, darlin', I'm sweet and innocent, remember? What could I ever do to make you hurt me? ;) As for those girls elsewhere in Colorado, I'll be there on the weekend...they can come up for the Reunion ;). He he he he he he he he.....

I'm lookin' forward to seeing everyone again :)

And, within the next week or 2, I'll be posting my road trip itinerary...to see if I can meet up with anyone else along the way.......

Reunion Time....woohoo!

Reunion Time....woohoo!

Miss Rain said:

Hey! I thought our theme song was, "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road." :D Didn't Robthatsme come up with that for the San Antonio Reunion back in December of 2000? ;)

Postcards? Sure hope I can find a few from Gruene, Texas...huge town that it is! :(

Music going on there every night of the week...http://www.gruenehall.com/

And there's something for everyone.. Even that guy from Austin...http://www.tourdegruene.com/

I can see the water tower from my front porch... :D

A Special Treat from Granbonny!

A Special Treat from Granbonny!

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that we are in for a Real Treat at the Reunion.
Bonnie is sending us something Special from the Great State of Georgia.
So make you plans to attend the Reunion in Golden so you can enjoy with us. :p
Take Care

Yup, sure nuf..Large package being sent to Dave tomorrow. Sure hope the mail is fast..or Dave's going to have one stinky package to arrive :eek: :eek: .....Janie..small world..a few days ago I was browsing in our Cabin Furniture Shop in my small town and a woman walked in.she had on a shirt and I looked and sure nuf..it said..Grune, Texas....Kinda faded the other words and I said..Oh, I have a friend that lives there..and she said, they went last fall and it was a beautiful place. :) :) Bonnie

*pokes head back into thread*

One of my buddy's (after seeing my post about my upcoming trip) mentioned Red Rocks State Park, which is just south of Golden. Just curious if anyone plans to go there during the Reunion....

So far only two golfers - Hank and Lance. Is that it? Do you want to play in Castle Rock or Arvada?

Golfing...

Golfing...

Hi Al,

I don't golf...but my husband, Ray does. He said he'd sooner go to the closer one, so it wouldn't take up the whole day...to go there, play and drive back. That's our vote anyway.

*raises eyebrow*

hmmm...nobody interested in Red Rock?

ALSO:
I can't tell from lookin' at the schedule what time, if any, we'll have as "free time".... I ask because I have a few people from my 1st gen MC club, 4th gen MC club and another club that would like to meet up with me sometime while I'm in Golden.....and I don't want to just ditch everyone at VR while I'm visiting with others....make sense?

Damn. I just know way too many people ;). He he he

Happy Birthday Cort! Yes yes....I am interested in seeing Red Rocks! Count me in...as loing as you drive :eek: ;) Maybe we can skip out while they are golfing! Don't wanna miss that Coors tour though :D How about Saturday?

Latest posts

Back