11 Years Post Aortic Valve Replacement Today!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS HANK ON YOUR 11th VALVERSARY! MAY TOU HAVE MANY MORE TROUBLE FREE YEARS!

I celebrated my 9 year Valversary on March 8th! My cardio says the valves sound great! That's music to my ears! :)

Along with the others, I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart and mechanical valves, for starting this site! It is such a fantastic, valuable site! If you hadn't had to have valve surgery, this site would not be here! I'm so glad you had the insight to create this forum! It's great place to come to!

Thank all of you so much for your well wishes and you are all very welcome. We all have many things to learn and improve, but I for one am so thankful that we have the opportunity to do so.

Congratulations, Hank! I'm very happy for you and wish you many many more years.
Thanks for the site which has been a huge source of information, and has helped me many times.
Hugs,
Luana

Hank,
Congratulations and many more to come.
With you starting this site, many have been able to access info that is very valuable to them.
I only wish something like this was around before my surgery in '96.
There was absolutely nothing out there.
Now thanks to you we can offer our experience to many facing this issue.
Keep it going,
Rich

Happy Valversary Hank!
Your surgery 11 years ago not only brought you a new lease on life with a new valve, it also opened up your creative process to see the need and create this site. This site helps thousands and as one of those, I thank you.
John

My how time flies when you're having fun...CONGRATULATIONS..!

My how time flies when you're having fun...CONGRATULATIONS..!

Golly Moses - has it really been that long.. This December will be the 10th anniversary of our first VR Reunion which was in 2000. Doesn't it seem like a long time ago now. So glad Hank that you dedicated so much to this website and once more, here's that infamous pic..

Left to Right: Gina-LUVmyBirman (Chicago), DickV (Houston), Janie-Shezagirlie (New Braunfels, TX), BobG (Princeton NJ), Hank (Mesa, AZ), BobF (Boston) and Rain (Cortez, CO)

Congratulations Hank! That is inspiring for all of us who haven't had such looong experience with a replacement valve.
Thank you so much for the site -- it has helped me immensely and I don't really know how I would have dealt with things if I hadn't been in contact with so many people who have had the same surgery.

All the best,
Dale

Wow..thats great! No side effects etc,you must have one strong constitution- God Bless!

Back