11 Years Post Aortic Valve Replacement Today!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Hank from me too . I'm delighted for you and delighted for the rest of us like me who have only done about a year or so and continually worry about our valve or heart packing up or bleeding to death from a minor wound !! Luckily as the months pass so do the fears and stories like yours really keep the fears abated. Here's to the next 11 years !
Good to see you post too, you should do it more often.... Leading by example and wot not !! Or just admit that you and Ross are one person !?

Thank all of you so much for your well wishes and you are all very welcome. We all have many things to learn and improve, but I for one am so thankful that we have the opportunity to do so.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner (out of town). Thanks Hank, and Congratulations :)

Hank my friend.....

I am so sorry i am late in my reply....it has been quite a long time since I visited the site.......

CONGRATS on your 11 years of issue free life after valve surgery.....my RP 10th is this summer....can't wait to celebrate...WOO HOO

Any how, thanks for all you do Mr. Hank!!!!!!!!

Turkey.....

i.e Ben

Happy Anniversary Hank!! Here's to many, many more!! And also thanks so much for starting this site after your surgery. It has been a Godsend to so many of us.

Christina L

Back