11 Years Post Aortic Valve Replacement Today!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Today is another anniversary day for me. It has been 11 years since I became part mechanical.

11 years on coumadin without one single adverse effect.

11 years without any complications of any sort.

11 years of never once regretting the choice to have a mechanical aortic valve installed in the ole ticker.

Life is good. :eek::cool:

Hi Hank,

Congrats on your 11 year VR Anniversary!!! More importantly.... Celebrating 11 Trouble Free Years!!
That is a great achievement!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I just celebrated my 10 year anniversary on March 23rd.

Hope you have many many more of those great trouble-free anniversaries ahead!

Cheers to your health!

Rob

Congratulations Hank.....and thanks again for starting this site.

AMEN !

Because of your Creation, Many of our Members have been able to help Many NewComers
Learn about and Cope with this Life Changing (and Life Giving) Experience.

Best Wishes for the Next 11 Years!

'AL Capshaw'

Congratulations Hank! I hope you never have any complications. Thanks for starting the site. It has helped so many people, Joe and me included.

Congratulations and a Very Happy 11th valversary to you! I hope you are celebrating it in style. So glad that it has been an uneventful and complication free 11 years.

I couldn't let your anniversary go by without also sending you heartfelt thanks for getting this fantastic site up and running. You have helped so many people in more ways than you will ever know.

Hank wonderful news... 11 years!! Here's to many, many more.

Along with the others I also wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this site! It helped me (and I am sure other newbies) soooo much!...

Hank,

Congratulations on 11 years! Your valve replacement has been beneficial not only to you but to innumerable others. I add my gratitude and good wishes to theirs.

Latest posts

Back