Yes! Yes! Yes! It finally happened...!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh????????? don't understand those numbers down and others up.......

Marsha go to the link I posted for speedtests. Do one close to you and then copy and paste the results in a post and I'll explain it to you.

Last Result:
Download Speed: 19406 kbps (2425.8 KB/sec transfer rate) or 2.36 Megabytes per second
Upload Speed: 492 kbps (61.5 KB/sec transfer rate) or .48 Megabytes per second.

Ross, when I re-start my computer (Dell) it doesn't "auto detect" the LAN and I have to go onto the control panel and manually click on the LAN connection.
Hubby's computer (IBM) is "auto detecting" the LAN.
Is there a setting that I need to change?

Ross, when I re-start my computer (Dell) it doesn't "auto detect" the LAN and I have to go onto the control panel and manually click on the LAN connection.
Hubby's computer (IBM) is "auto detecting" the LAN.
Is there a setting that I need to change?

I'd have to see. Do you indeed have the radio turned on on the router and is it broadcasting the SSID? I know, I'm speaking language you don't get, which is why I need to see. ;)

Ross, I went back into my Control Panel and the Local Area Connection Properties, snooped around, re-started, and all is good.
Just in case, we created another desk top icon for the connection if I need it. :)
We'll see if my ghost messes with it overnight.

Ross, I went back into my Control Panel and the Local Area Connection Properties, snooped around, re-started, and all is good.
Just in case, we created another desk top icon for the connection if I need it. :)
We'll see if my ghost messes with it overnight.

now you will have to learn to type faster that six words per minute:p

Latest posts

Back