We Are Alive Again!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terodac

Thank God we are back and running, I was having a melt down! LOL! I see some new and improved things! Thanks!! I can rest now :p

so gald that we are finally back up. i don't know how many times i checked a day while the site was down to see if it had come back up. feels like home again. when it wasn't back online when i kept checking i had no idea what to look into i am so used to spending my time online in here.

So happy to see VR.com back up and running. REALLY missed coming here.
Thank you, thank you for continuing to be here for us. :)

No one realizes how much they appreciate this place until it's not here. I think everyone has gained a new perspective about this site.

While we were offline:

I had fantasies about woodland creatures. They come to me at night. I feed them hot dogs and nasal spray. We talk... and then shave each other. Then we rub oil on our bodies and cover ourselves in wood chips. Then we get kinky.

While we were offline:
I had fantasies about woodland creatures. They come to me at night. I feed them hot dogs and nasal spray. We talk... and then shave each other. Then we rub oil on our bodies and cover ourselves in wood chips. Then we get kinky.
Then you get splinters!

Just stopping in to say I really missed this place! Ross, and team, thanks for getting it back! Brian

No one realizes how much they appreciate this place until it's not here. I think everyone has gained a new perspective about this site.

While we were offline:

And I thought I needed professional help, but you can cut in line in front of me:cool:;)

Wow Ross, I missed you!!! :eek::eek::eek: I think I clicked about a thousand times trying to get in, I thought maybe it was just me... LOL Great to be back!

Latest posts

Back