Was the site down??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for that Happy Dance.......Yip-Peee
Thanks Mr. G
One has to love this guy.

Your happy dance sounds a little bit like the potty dance! :D I'm finding that the older I get, and the weaker those muscles get, the closer those two things are! ;)

Hey I actually took the shower I was promising to take for a month! :eek::D

Did you have time to shave, too? Bet the ladies are really beating your door down now! :cool:

Here's the new clean Ross, just getting out of bed!

My hubby took advantage of VR being down and dragged me out. We checked out the lunch counter in another hick town. What a riot......2 dogs running through the place and a large turtle wandering around on the floor.
When I came home, my own IP server was down too. Did we have some kind of international blip today???
I'm glad to see everyone back again......(hugs)
Thanks to GPhillips too.

Well it was a full moon. :eek:

I was lost at sea while the site was down! Thank goodness several members started writing on Facebook or I would have been a complete goner.

Thank you Gphillips!!!! :D

What is the Facebook link that you mention, Niki? I felt so helpless, like what if this actually goes away and there's no one to get in touch with. Is there a mini VR.com on Facebook?? And if not....maybe we should/could set one up. I don't use Facebook (my 3 adult children have banned/shamed me from starting up on it!!! they want their privacy and I want to honor it) but would certainly be willing to learn about it for something this important !!!!

Please inform/advise.

Thanks

Marguerite

What is the Facebook link that you mention, Niki? I felt so helpless, like what if this actually goes away and there's no one to get in touch with. Is there a mini VR.com on Facebook?? And if not....maybe we should/could set one up. I don't use Facebook (my 3 adult children have banned/shamed me from starting up on it!!! they want their privacy and I want to honor it) but would certainly be willing to learn about it for something this important !!!!

Please inform/advise.

Thanks

Marguerite

Try this link. I'm sure you'll have to sign up to view it, but it's what you asked for:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=38319200926

If you ain't happy, you can delete your accout there too! I'm not sure I'm keeping it. I'm giving it a trial run.

Try this link. I'm sure you'll have to sign up to view it, but it's what you asked for:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=38319200926

If you ain't happy, you can delete your accout there too! I'm not sure I'm keeping it. I'm giving it a trial run.

Me too, Ross, I am giving it a trial. I like facebook as I catch up on my family news and photos who are all over the world!! But, whether it is a coincidence or not, everytime I open my facebook, my computer freezes for while. And when I could not open our website, I thought I could not because of facebook:D:D

Facebook has been a lifesaver while in the hospital... However, it can also be hugely addicting and not something I need to continue once out (which doesn't mean I won't anyway ;) ).

Though I admit to loving catching up with some old pals from HS and college. Never would have known what was going on with them otherwise!

[COLOR="Purple"]Silly me I thought it was the inteference of my 3 year old niece

Lettitia[/COLOR]

Well, I went out of town for a couple of days and you all had a party!!!
Glad to see everything was taken care of. Bina and Norma you just watch your tickers with looking at the new Ross in the photo!!!!!:D:D

Latest posts

Back