VR Poll

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Thief

I also would be interested what is the purpose of this poll in which you want our participation.
I don't like clicking your link. :eek:

Anthony, I like the results link. People would be a lot more willing to give you data if you told them that as a school teacher and human being you are curious, and any other reasons. I took the survey as results are fascinating. I'd love to do correlations on this data, btw. For example, age group and surgery type to amount of drugs or valve choice. You will need lots more data though :)

Anthony, I took your poll. You can do polls within this site in case you did not know. Heck, anytime we post on a forum the whole world will know.

Please do consider moving your poll to the VR site, maybe you'll get more participants.

Nice information! I completed the survey too! Is there a way to drill down to view the "Other" responses?

Thanks!

Oops I missed all these replies! I made the poll because of another thread where someone was upset that Mitral valvers were not represented enough on VR. I did the poll just out of curiosity and the data is merely for us here on VR.org, not anywhere else. If people are afraid of clicking links on the internet, that is no big deal to me, I just thought it would be fun. I did not realize that polls could be done on VR, I already knew the basics of Google Forms, which is why i chose to do it through there. I'm curious, when did the participants from this site do 'someone else's homework'? I apologize if anyone feels that my poll has encroached on their privacy.

Oops I missed all these replies! I made the poll because of another thread where someone was upset that Mitral valvers were not represented enough on VR. I did the poll just out of curiosity and the data is merely for us here on VR.org, not anywhere else. If people are afraid of clicking links on the internet, that is no big deal to me, I just thought it would be fun. I did not realize that polls could be done on VR, I already knew the basics of Google Forms, which is why i chose to do it through there. I'm curious, when did the participants from this site do 'someone else's homework'? I apologize if anyone feels that my poll has encroached on their privacy.

I don't really feel that Mitral valvers are "not represented enough on VR", it just seems that so many of us have a BAV, or connecting aorta issues that garner more attention.
ALL valve replacement recipients are rock stars on this forum :D

Also, when I mentioned "doing someone's homework", it was several years ago when a specific member was compiling info which was later used to write his own book.
No hard feelings :)

Hey thief, I took your poll. Now a days, anytime you click on anything, someone will know, and all your life is out in the open. I'm not worried. If you ask me directly, I will tell you my age, my eye color, my hair color, what color pj's I wore to bed. The results were fun to see.

Oops I missed all these replies! I made the poll because of another thread where someone was upset that Mitral valvers were not represented enough on VR. I did the poll just out of curiosity and the data is merely for us here on VR.org, not anywhere else.

<snip>

Yes, :)
I commented it seems, to me, the conversation seems to very infrequently mention any of the other heart valves aside from Aortic.
Sometimes I feel like the 'lost orphan'. :D

Also, when I mentioned "doing someone's homework", it was several years ago when a specific member was compiling info which was later used to write his own book.
No hard feelings :)
oh man, that's too funny. Yeah, there are allot of heart surgery books out there, some good, some meh. I just downloaded a recovery e-book that is obviously a blog converted into a book. I was sorely disappointed because the focus seemed to be strictly motivational (which is fine and all) and not practical, as the title suggests.

Latest posts

Back