Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valerie and I both just joined the facebook group for Ross Procedure patients. I was on her list for text message updates. You can imagine the shock and sadness I felt when I got the brief text message this morning at 3:30 AM saying she didn't make it. I was not expecting this and it saddens me greatly, as I know it does all of you. I pray for peace for her family.

So sorry for your loss. It is always shocking and very sad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Wow....Im stunned and feel like I've been punched in the gut. I didn't know Valerie but I followed her posts because of her choice of a Ross procedure. I came within a whisker of going that way myself. My sincerest condolences to Bill and the rest of Valerie's family.

I am in shock. This is so, so sad. I just keep thinking about Valerie's stories of her guardian angels and wondering where they were. Sending my deepest condolences to you, Bill, and to Valerie's children and to all those that knew and loved her. May God grant you the strength to see you through this most difficult time.

Nadine

I can't believe she's gone!! I went to the Post surgery thread to check how she is doing and saw the dreadful news. I keep looking at her smiling face in her profile picture thinking this is so unfair! She was so vibrant and so full of hope in the face of adversity. This is an unbelievably sad loss to not only her family and dear ones but to this community. My thoughts and prayers going out for Bill and her little one. May you find the strength to cope with this loss.

I am so very saddened by this news. Valerie was so positive and delightful. I know she will be abundantly missed and that will be the honoring of her much too short life.

My sincere condolences to all those who loved her.

Marguerite

My thoughts, prayers, and tears are with Valerie's family. May God grant all who were touched by her the strength to get through this incredibly difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear this..Please accept my deepest sympathy to your family during this very difficult time

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was so young! I haven't been logged on to VR much lately, but I have read some of Valerie's posts. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

I just found out these terrible news from another VR friend & I am absolutely shocked & saddened.

She was so young, so much to live for.....feel so bad for you, your children.

My heartfelt condolences to all of you!

Latest posts

Back