Update on Jennifer = ponytaila1a

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone! I'm sure she will be so happy to see your prayers and thoughts when she gets back home! I have not called her husband today, he told me on Saturday they would be re-evaluating her on Monday, so I figured I would wait until tomorrow afternoon to bug him. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I forgot ;)

Thank you everyone! I'm sure she will be so happy to see your prayers and thoughts when she gets back home! I have not called her husband today, he told me on Saturday they would be re-evaluating her on Monday, so I figured I would wait until tomorrow afternoon to bug him. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I forgot ;)

Thanks, Lynn, for your updates...we have good faith in you:)

Fantastic news! I just spoke to Jen's husband and she is HOME! Hopefully she will feel up to getting online in the next few days to update you on her progress. God is wonderful and thank you all for praying for her! :)

Wonderful news, will look forward to her post when she is up to it.

There's no place like home....There's no place like home.

Happy to know that Jennifer is now taking the next steps to recover from surgery. The hard times are gone and happy days are here now. We are going to hear many good, no grand, reports from now on.

Blanche

Back