Update on Jennifer = ponytaila1a

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Welcome to the other side of the mountain. I hope for you to have a speedy, and non-eventful recovery. Just take it easy now & do not try to overdo it. Good luck & God Bless.

So relieved to hear that Jennifer is home at last! Thank God! I pray she continues to recover nicely & look forward to a post from her when she's up to it! :)

What good news, Jennifer.
You know the routine........sleep, eat, breathe, walk......and repeat, again and again again.

Happy you are home. :)

That is great news. We were all so worried about her. Hoping for a smooth recovery at home.

Thanks to all for the good wishes and especially for the prayers when things were not going as we had hoped. Lynn is a wonderful friend from introducing me to the site to supporting us throughout! I am doing the walking, breathing, eating thing and am progressing slowly. Thanks again for the support.

More prayers and thoughts forthcoming from the DC area. We're ALL pulling for you, Jennifer. You are in good hands in Cleveland.

Michal

Jennifer, so great to know you are up and going(slowing) I hope. You are an
encouragement to me. Laura B.

Latest posts

Back