Update on Jennifer = ponytaila1a

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lynn

As you know she had surgery on Tuesday. Wednesday her husband realized there was something wrong, they weren't sure if she had had a stroke or what. In fact they still don't have answers for him. She is not able to walk well without support and seems very *foggy*

I spoke with him this morning and he said he went in yesterday morning and she was 100% better than Thursday, but still not herself. They are not sure if a blood clot is involved or what, for such a big hospital (CC) I would think someone would know :(

Anyway, she needs the power of prayer for a full recovery, so if you could take a minute to say one, it is greatly appreciated!

I will try to keep you updated, it just seems no one has the answers yet. But, I am expecting her to pull through!!!!! She's an awesome lady :)

One never knows what outcome will be. She certainly has mine. They are great at what they do, but sometimes these things are inevitable. Could well be the drugs too! I'm sure if they suspected a stroke, she'd of had a Catscan pronto. Perhaps he needs to be an aggressive ombudsman for her.

Thanx guys! I JUST got a long email from her son about the last few days and I will put an excerpt in about this morning....so prayers are already working :)

"It is Saturday and she had originally felt she would come home today. Though this is not going to happen her progress is nothing short of a miracle. All the tests are coming back negative for any damage to her brain from the stroke. She is again 100% better from the day before. She is a new person toady or should I say back to her old self. When my dad arrived in the room today he was pleasantly surprised to see that she had gotten herself out of bed, had washed herself, was eating and feeding herself and had already gone on a walk.

I can not believe how different she is today compared to how I left her the night before. I was just able to talk to her on the phone and she sound like her old self. She was talking about what she had watched on TV and was giving me all the NASCAR updates. She was also told that after the surgery she was given an echo and it shows 0% leakage."

Thanks for letting us know, Lynn. I hope she will be released soon.

Thanks for sharing. That had to be a tense several days but so happy to hear she is coming along well now. Please send her all good wishes for a smooth recovery from her on.

Glad Jennifer is doing much better. She has been in my thoughts and prayers.
Those drugs can really affect the body thats for sure. I pray she will continue to improve everyday and have a smooth recovery here on out. :)

No doubt in my mind that miracles happen all the time!

I am so happy to hear of Jennifer's progress. May she continue to do well & be able to go home real soon! :)

Glad to hear that
picture.php
everything is turned around for the better. I hope she has a quick & smooth recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

Thanks for the update.....hope she can get home soon....and continued prayers for her.

zipper2 (DEB)

That must have been quite a worrying time but I'm glad to hear that things have turned around for Jennifer. Prayers coming for a continued recovery.

I am very happy to hear that things have improved substanially. It reminds me of Joe's second surgery. He was on Percocet for a few days. Our next door neighbors visited him the first day he was in the step down unit. He was so drugged up, eyes not focusing, walking only with support because he was acting like a piece of Jello, slurring his words, and falling asleep while talking.

They brought me out into the hall and asked me if I thought he would ever be the same. I told them, of course, it was just his pain medications.

He was fully functional when he went off them.

I hope this is the same for Jennifer.

May God keep her safe.

Lynn, thanks so much for giving us an update. Jennifer has been in my thoughts and
prayers. So glad she is back to herself, I'm sure this has been such a concern to
her husband and son. Will continue to pray for her complete recovery. Laura

Latest posts

Back