Tomorrow is the day!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello everyone,

Well I survived the cath this morning with nothing we did not already know about. Tomorrow is the Ross procedure. I'm at the hospital now and looking forward to a good nights sleep. Please keep the prayers coming!

Luke

Hi Luke,

You are in my prayers. Hopefully the hard part will be behind you and you can concentrate on your recovery. Keep us posted.

Prayers with you, and give us an update when you're up to it. Best of luck for a smooth surgery and quick / smooth recovery! Did you remember to clip your toenails? Don't fret if you forgot, lol, I suspect you'll be able to clip them within a week after surgery, if not sooner.

Good luck with your surgery and hope you have an easy, bump free recovery.

We'll look forward to hearing good news from you as soon as you are able.

Wishing you a smooth surgery tomorrow and uneventful recovery.

Chris

Wow, they let you sleep there the night before? What a place!

Sincerely, best of luck. Hope to hear from you again in a few days.

I am saying a prayer for you right now. I am still pre-surgery as well, but have a date of June 25th. I pray that your mind will be at ease and that you will breeze right on through this, with a very good & speedy recovery. Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can! Take care and try to rest up!
Angel

Here's wishing you all the very best for your operation ! And to echo what Cris said, a fast and boring recovery ! Be lucky, Luke !

Attachments

• lucky-luke..jpg
    lucky-luke..jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts

Back