Tobagotwo's avr is Tuesday, August 25

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob! I had no idea. You've been so earnest in supporting SO many of us here and obviously been pretty darn quiet about your own situation.

Please let me join in with everyone here in wishing you complete success with this journey.

Good vibes coming your way!

Best wishes.

Marguerite

Bob,
I am just as surprised as the rest of our folks here.
I am sure you are well prepared with your vast knowledge.
You have been such a great help to many including myself.
We 'talked' privately regarding the issue both our wives are going thru, I hope your wife is doing well.
In the meantime let me wish you nothing but the best for your upcoming surgery. I sure will look forward to hearing from you when you reach the other side.
Rich

HUH? Bob, I can't believe it. Your posts helped me to make my valve decision for my own AVR. Please know that we will be here for you, supporting you every step, and wishing you the best possible outcome and recovery.

Sending Prayers

Sending Prayers

Thanks to Mary who passed along the message...and so we send our best wishes and prayers to you for a successful surgeryand a quick recovery. God Bless
!

I had to read this thread title twice to be sure I read it correctly. Best wishes for a hitchless surgery and recovery. I enjoy your insights and writings. Hope you're back to posting in no time!

Bob
This comes as a surprise, when you commented recently that your valve has some issues in a recent thread on Mosaic valves I never realised it was this bad.
Good luck for Thursday (I will be thinking of you next Friday my time).

Bob,

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I've enjoyed reading your posts these past few years. I'm as surprised as everyone else as I thought your valve was still functioning normally.

Gosh Bob, I join all the others with shock & disbelief that you are faced with yet another OHS & next week, for God's sake!

Just goes to show you that our lives can take a turn at any given moment. My prayers are with you & I will join the others in hearing the good news when you make it back!

Godspeed!

as you know, we all love you and all your contributions and information to VR and we will miss you while you are gone, but will leave the light on for you. Wishing you all the best next Monday and pray that you won't meet the truck.

GODSPEED, FRIEND!

Count me in the surprised group as well. I so enjoy the wisdom of your posts and look forward to the day when you are able to enlighten us again. Best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth recovery.

BOB?!! :eek:

That's like hearing your big brother went to surgery and no one told you.

Love and prayers, Bob.

Looking forward to hearing you are out and wearing that funky shirt again. :D You do have to take another photo, you know. :p lol

The hostas are in full bloom!! :) Humming birds are loving them!! :)

Latest posts

Back