Tobagotwo's avr is Tuesday, August 25

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Bob,
Countless members have benefited from your 4500+ posts and numerous personal replies to those going through the process of valve replacement. I am one of those grateful members.
As you make ready to enter the operating suite Tuesday, I hope the support and good will we offer will help you in some small measure.
God bless and Godspeed, my friend.
Mary

Wishing you all the very best, will be thinking of you and saying prayers for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

We will look forward to an update. Thank you for your invaluable contribution to this forum.

This is quite a surprise to wake up to this morning. Bob - you are in my prayers for a very successful surgery.

I must say, I'm stunned. How did I miss this?

Good Luck and God speed!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had no idea this was going on. I'm shocked!

I truly wish you the best and please know that we will all be here waiting on you.

Kim

I am shocked! How did I miss this? Wishing you the very best surgery and recovery. I will keep you in my prayers.

I don't know what's going on. What did I miss?
Bob, wishing you the best outcome and letting you know that we'll be here waiting for you when you get there.
Prayers are coming your way my friend.

Bob, I remember you making a comment about your valve sizing, but I had no idea that
a re-op would happen so soon. You have alot of friends and supporters here with our
good vibes, kind thoughts, and prayers being said for you.
Best wishes on your journey. :)

Bob, I know you are well-informed and well-prepared heading into this, just as you have helped inform and prepare so many of us. I wish for you all success and a smooth recovery. Look forward to reading your account of this latest journey. All best....

What did I miss? I have looked for posts and cannot find any regarding an upcoming surgery or even the possibility. Not that anyone was required to let me know.;)

In any case, since we all now know, I would like to add my good wishes to Bob.

Include me among those thankful for your posts and answers to my PM's. Also, count me among the shocked. You are in my prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.

Special thoughts and prayers going out to you with all the best
upon your surgery and recovery....GOD BLESS

What a surprise! I realize I don't keep up with all the new posts, but I can't get over I didn't know about this.

All the best to one of the most well informed non-medical professionals I have ever seen (read).

Latest posts

Back