There's no place like home. (game)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on going home!
There's no place like home especially with all the goodies everyone brings over to help you recover.

Neighbors brought over home cooked meal with baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and apple pie. It was the first good food I was able to eat in 2 weeks even though I had severe Thrush and couldn't eat much.

In honor of the fact I got to come home yesterday (GO ME) I thought we could play a game.

Just fill in the rest of the sentence with your funny, witty, honest answers... There is no place like home ______________

BUT DARN I MISS THE FOOD
tahdah.gif

Aww, kitty was angry cause you were away from home?
My 2 cats had never been away from me since they were born 7 years ago. While I was in the hospital (6 days), my female kitty pulled all the hair off of her tummy and refused to eat. She's getting better now. Isn't it amazing how our illness affects our 4-legged babies?

There's no place like home...........when you can sleep the whole night through and not be disturbed by nurses or wailing babies! :D :D (although you've gotta feel sorry for the babies but at 3 in the morning and you just wanna sleep it is slightly annoying :L )
Welcome home!! :D xx

There is no place like home...

...ON THE ROAD!

*grins*

Yes, if I could ... I'd be on the road 24/7/365 ... THAT is my true home, I'm beginning to think.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Ain't she a beautiful sight?" ... CW McCall ... 'Convoy'

Latest posts

Back