Terrence "Tbone" McNulty 01/15/1963-08/29/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sad news. Rossman, I am so sorry for you and , of course, for his family. I will put everyone in my prayers.

Evelyn

Aye...very sorry.... Thoughts/prayers to Tbone's family and friends....

I had hoped to meet him next time I came through Ohio..... This is why I do my road trips ... and TRY to meet up with as many people as possible ... you just NEVER know........

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Here comes the last time" ... Rascal Flatts ... 'Here Comes Goodbye'

Happy Birthday buddy. I didn't forget. Wonder what Cliff is thinking right about now, since he has to celebrate solo this time.

Tbone, look up my son Tracy and celebrate with him. He will be the one talking to Dale Earnhardt,Sr.

Terry it looks like dad couldn't handle the loss of you. I hope your both fishing and having a good time now. Just 3 days after your birthday. I know it's not coincidence.

Owen J. McNulty
age 83, passed away on Monday, Jan. 18, 2010 at Aultman Hospital surrounded by family. He was preceded in death by his parents, Gregory and Mary (Ryan) McNulty; several siblings and son, Terrence McNulty.
He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Anne; daughters, Patricia (Bernard) Ferguson and Molly (John) Fiedler; sons, Michael (Kelly) McNulty and Arthur (Maria) McNulty and 12 grandchildren. He retired after 35 years with the federal government.
In keeping with his wishes, there will be no services. Condolences and special memories may be shared online at www.heritagecremation.com.

Heritage Cremation Society
800-864-2295

Terry it's hard to believe that it's been almost a year gone by. I was watching the food network as usual and they had a segment on BBQ's. There is this nice little place in Arkansas that has a sauce called "Shut up Juice." Jalapeño, Habanero, Serrano and Cayenne peppers I think. Anyhow, it took me back to a time when you and I would sit down and go at it with hot stuff. You always did kick my butt in the heat department. I was watching Adam Richmond of Man V Food eat this thing and I'm telling you, he looked like he was gonna die right there. Sweat just pouring out of his body and turning red, just like you did! :biggrin2:

Anyhow, here is the disclaimer that people have to sign to take the challenge and a clip from one guy who took the challenge. Man but does it ever bring back some memories. Good times as they were.

Shut Up Juice 5 oz. bottle
Now you can try The Mean Pig's SHUT UP JUICE at home. Adam from Man V. Food did it, can you? You must read the full disclaimer before purchasing. YOU MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASING SHUT UP JUICE: By accepting these terms, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the following waiver. You are also acknowledging that you agree with and accept the terms of the waiver below. I understand that I am purchasing a extremely hot sauce, I understand this hot sauce is NOT diluted. I understand this HOT sauce should be kept away from Children, Pets and those with Heart and or Respiratory problems and those adverse to Hot foods. This statement releases the Mean Pig BBQ from any and all liability that I may consider. This includes releasing the Mean Pig BBQ if someone other that the purchaser consumes the HOT sauce.

[ link ]
shutup20juice20small.jpg

oh, Ross, what a great and touching tribute to your best bud. I love it. We all know he was a chef - and he'd have loved to participate in a contest like this one, even if he never finished it. You always know how to do things up just right.

oh, Ross, what a great and touching tribute to your best bud. I love it. We all know he was a chef - and he'd have loved to participate in a contest like this one, even if he never finished it. You always know how to do things up just right.

Terry loved hot sauces and always tried to get me to experiment with some that he'd tried. If you watched that clip of Andy taking the challenge, you have a good idea of what Terry's sauces were like. I honestly don't know what his stomach was coated with, but man, some of the things I tried, I'lll never ever touch again.

yes, I watched the clip and the reporter suffering. He threw up 3 times! Cameraman took the toothpick, dipped it in the sauce, tasted and ran out of the room? that stuff must be like poison.....

yes, I watched the clip and the reporter suffering. He threw up 3 times! Cameraman took the toothpick, dipped it in the sauce, tasted and ran out of the room? that stuff must be like poison.....

That would be something that Terry would do to me. He introduced me to Jamaica hell fire docs special sauce. Never ever again!

Latest posts

Back