Terrence "Tbone" McNulty 01/15/1963-08/29/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Age 46, of Jackson Township, passed away on August 29, 2009 at the Cleveland Clinic surrounded by family. Terry was born January 15, 1963 in Massillon Ohio. He was a 1981 graduate of Jackson High School, attended Stark State, worked for Babcock and Wilcox Company of Barberton, and was a manager at Bob Evans, Delaware Ohio. Terry will be remembered for his love of cooking, fishing and especially his generosity with others. May he rest in peace with a healthy heart, one that has always been made of gold. Terry is in that special place in heaven for great sons, brothers and uncles. He was one of God's special gifts.
He is survived by his parents, Owen and Anne McNulty, of Jackson Township; brothers, Michael M. (Kelly-Elliff) McNulty of Huntersville, NC and twin brother, Arthur T. (Maria) McNulty of Tallmadge, OH; sisters, Patricia M. (Bernard) Ferguson of Kettering, OH and Molly B. (John) Fiedler of Massillon, OH. He was the favorite uncle of Nick and Matt Nolf, Zane, Parker and Marek Fiedler, Riley McNulty, Rebecca, Samantha and Rachel McNulty, Katherine, Megan and Daniel Ferguson.
The family would like to thank all the doctors, nurses and staff at the Cleveland Clinic. We would like to especially thank Lourdes Prieto MD, Constantine Mavroudis MD, Muhammad Mumtaz MD, and the nurses and staff of the M43 Nursing Unit for their professionalism and kindness. If desired, memorial contributions can be made to The Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
According to his wishes, there will be no services. The family would like to invite friends to attend a Celebration of his Life at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, 1001 39th St. NW Canton OH 44709 on Sept 5th from 2-5 PM in the Gathering Room. Condolences and special memories may be shared online at www.heritagecremation.com.

Attachments

• obit_photo.jpg
    obit_photo.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Remembering a very brave man who went through way too much. He was a hero.

God bless him.

My condolences to all concerned.

Ross, I'm very sorry for you loss. This is hard to believe.

Oh, wow. I just logged on today after having been away for a while with moving. I can't believe it. My prayers are with his family.

My prayers go out to Tbone's family. I am at a loss for words. Ross, know I am thinking of you and your loss of a great friend. It is just so sad.

Flowergal

Ross, I am so sorry you have lost such a good friend. He was one of the special ones we chance to find now and then and in him you found kinship, as some of us did. He will be missed here in VR but we know he is somewhere hangin by to touch us as he did when he was present in the threads.

Ross....thanks for posting the address. I think they will be comforted by the cards and thoughts and prayers expressed. The loss of a child at any age is every parent's worst nightmare. I will send the card off right away.

Thank you so much for posting the address and I am sure the family will appreciate our thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you lost a good friend. He certainly died too young.

Dale

Its something we all gotta face at some point but its awfully frustrating to see someone so young get taken, especially knowing they are putting up the good fight to stick around. I didn't know Tbone other than some of his posts here on VR and I can certainly say that he showed alot of heart and character with his posts. He will be missed but certainly not forgotten.

Latest posts

Back