Tell me which font you like best!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Please tell me which font you like best:

FontTests.jpg

What it's for: a business logo (it will NOT be "Pony Girl Mom"!)

The statement: Rather than answering that, I'd be curious to know if anyone thinks that these three fonts make different statements. I think of them as being variations on a theme.

I like the middle too, and bolder as Eva said - if it doesn't take
away from the effect of airiness.

This question is impossible to answer without knowing what type of business you are promoting.
I would never use the same font/type for a home accounting business as I would use for a home cake decorating business.

This question is impossible to answer without knowing what type of business you are promoting.

Sorry that I can't help you there. I need to feel free to ask really personal questions on VR.com, so I don't tell anyone here my name or business.

But the idea is that these are all simple, clean sans-serif fonts. I wondered if people might find one more visually appealing than the others, and so far people have preferred #3.

From a personal standpoint I like #2 the best. It has a very contemporary feel. But for business use - it all depends on what type of business and even the name. I probably wouldn't use that font for Marvin's Mortuary or Bob's Baseball Shop, but I might for Betty's Better Boutique or Penny's Puppy Haus!

To me all three are very different.:D

Latest posts

Back