Taking needed time off

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phyllis, you are such an integral part of VR and we don't like seeing you leave but I know you won't be far away and of course you will come back when you can. My heartfelt wishes for your dear sister. I am sure you will be a great help to her during this terrible illness. My prayers will be with you. Let us hear now and again? Blessins...........

Sorry to hear about your sister, will keep her in my prayers sorry that I did not get a chance to talk to you. Im new here mitiral valve replacment soon my best to you and your family.
Robert

Phyllis,

I would like to express my special thanks for all your active lifestyle help (post-op return to tennis). You were very helpful. I will pray for your sister and your families.

Cindy

Thank you all again for your prayers and best wishes. They are working! My sister has regained her kidney function and although still in ICU, she is doing much better and hopefully will be moved to a regular room soon. Thank you all and I will try to drop in and post when there are updates.

I'm so glad I checked this thread again, what a Blessing. I hope you are able to take care of yourself too Phyllis. I'll keep the prayers going.

Thank you all again for your prayers and best wishes. They are working! My sister has regained her kidney function and although still in ICU, she is doing much better and hopefully will be moved to a regular room soon. Thank you all and I will try to drop in and post when there are updates.

Phyllis,sorry to catch this post just now...i'll add my prayers for you
zipper2 (DEB)

Phyllis, Glad to read the good news of your sister's improvement. Sending more hugs & prayers for continued improvement each day.

Some Good News to Report

Some Good News to Report

My sister is out ICU and in a regular room as of today. They plan to start physical therapy and want to have her walking, eating and drinking before sending her home.( estimate of 4-5 days) and may give her another Chemo treatment in the hospital before she leaves to save her a trip to the Cancer center. Today was moving day and she slept off and on most of the day, but I am hoping that things will get moving tomorrow. Kidney function is good. Thanks for all the prayers- keep them coming! I am exhausted and will probably take advantage of my niece being here and take tomorrow off.

Great to hear that your sister is rallying. You need your rest as well so letting your neice shoulder more of the load sounds like a great idea. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Phyllis, I hope your sister continues to improve. We miss you around here. Enjoy your night off and get some rest.

Kim

Latest posts

Back