Taking needed time off

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phyllis, I've been following your sister's progress and am ever so glad to have seen her progression. I hope seeing her granddaughter and g-granddaughter will bring her even more to celebrate.

My sister has been home a week now and is getting PT at home. Yesterday we saw the oncologist and she will start Chemo again on Monday. She received fluids for a little dehydration and a shot for anemia and now she will have two weeks of Chemo, twice a week. We are keeping our fingers crossed that she will do well this time around and her children will be able to come down in three weeks and see to transferring her home to New London where she can continue treatment and be near all the children and grandchildren. Thanks for all your prayers and keep them coming!

Thank you for the update Phyllis. Continued prayers for your sister and all of you.

A turn for the worse

A turn for the worse

I had an email from Phyllis last night and her sister, who fell last week and suffered a hairline crack in her pelvis, had a stroke yesterday and has lost her speech and use of her right side. She's in ICU again, and the outlook is grim. Please keep them in your prayers.

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to read this. Will definitely add this to my prayers.

Just reading up and sorry to read this devastating news.Lots of
prayers for you and your sister Phyllis.{{{HUGS}}} to all.

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back