Steve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't do things small here in Chicago Steve :)

*chuckles*

No ... no we don't.

LUVMyBirman said:
Please let us know when you are ready for an outing. We will clear the schedule...correct Cort?! ;)

Absolutely, Gina! I have the last weekend of March "penciled" in "just in case".... When I talked to Steve on the phone prior to his surgery, I mentioned the meet'n'greet in Dwight IL (Route 66), April 16 ... and a few others to him, which I'll be posting yet tonight.

STEVE ... glad you are up and posting. Very sorry you've had a bumpy ride, but as Gina said, I KNOW you are motivated ... and it'll all work out eventually. In the meantime, you already know you have my thoughts/prayers coming your way. Looking forward to seeing you SOMETIME this year!

:)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_07.30.11_Cold.Treat *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We'll keep you close as always" __ Michael W Smith __ 'Friends'

Steve.......I've been away and just read all the posts including yours.....i am so sorry for what you"ve been through. but hopefully everything will work itself out with God's direction. I know you have His guardian angels with you....I and all of us are praying for your recovery...May God bless you and keep you safe.

Hang in there Steve!!! I've hit a few bumps along the way as well but it sounds like your bumps were bigger. We'll get over them and hopefully a month from now we'll be enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Stay strong it will get better!

Sorry to hear that your heart's electrical system isn't cooperating. Nerves heal, too, so hang in there. The story isn't over yet with that.

You'd have some kind of an anticoagulant for three months anyway, so the Coumadin is likely a wash at this point. If they can keep you out of AFib, you may be able to graduate off of it. No matter what the drug, less is better. Of course, you want to get off the Amiodorone, too.

But right now: heal, Steve, in whatever way you need to. My thoughts are with you.

Very best wishes,

Yeah, I know these are just glitches, but nonetheless I'm ever the impatient one. I know it is progressing -- just at a rate a bit slower than I would like. I haven't been able to get out to walk as much as I had hoped. . . weather isn't cooperating, so I make do here at home. I've done more stairs than I thought I would, so maybe it is a wash there, too.

I definitely feel emotionally safer with the pacemaker, but it did somewhat change the landscape of my chest. I'm such a skinny old codger that you can see where it is implanted -- just like the doc left his change in there. . .

Latest posts

Back