Six Years Ticking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
It will be six years of ticking on March 30 with my Carbomedics valve.
Sure I had some ups and downs and scary ones too in the past six years, but I wouldn't have managed without the support and understanding from everyone here.

So "Thank-you" to you all.

Hey kid, since it is only official tomorrow, i will come back to wish you happy valversary.......LOL......just kidding.
HAPPY VALVERSARY NUMBER 6 AND I WISH YOU MANY MANY MORE.
~bins~xx

It will be six years of ticking on March 30 with my Carbomedics valve.
Sure I had some ups and downs and scary ones too in the past six years, but I wouldn't have managed without the support and understanding from everyone here.

So "Thank-you" to you all.

Happy 6th to you, Freddie! Wishing you many more great years with your Carbomedics valve. :)

Hello, Freddie. Just dropped in after a long time away, mostly hoping to hear about my old friends. Glad to hear you are doing well. Things are mostly going well here in Colorado Springs, were we still care for our grand-kids (7, 5, an 13 months) every day. Today I got a nice bonus. I was singing to the baby (ironically his favorite song is ..."Nobody knows the troubles I've seen) and he toddled over to my chair, had me pick him up so he could rest his head on my shoulder. That was the best compliment my singing ever got. Well, I hope the snow is melting and you are getting into a great spring!

Latest posts

Back