scar pics 12 weeks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bocco

Here's a pic of my scar at 12 weeks or so. As I mentioned in another post it seems to be healing from the top down. Now that the weather is getting better it's hard to keep it out of the sun.

7426121872_e270c12c25_m.jpg

You sir, are a show-off. ;) It looks like you got scratched or something. The upper part of it is basically invisible, the lower part is over softer tissue so I expect it will be less visible in a short while too.
Do you use any Vit A+E creams or anything?

I have used nothing but soap and water on the scar so far. The instructions from the surgeon were not to use anything.

Bocco, are you somebody who shaves his chest normally, or just for tawdry-shirt pics? My scar has healed better at the top than the bottom, too, but the bottom is much better covered with curly black hair, so it's all pretty hard to notice unless you're really looking.

I'm not very hairy naturally but also Started waxing several years ago. It started out as one time thing for a gladiator costume for halloween. Then the wife decided that she really liked it. Let's just say the advantages out weigh the trouble.

Our surgeons could have gone to the same school. Your scar looks much as mine did at three months. In september, mine will be 3 years old and it is barely visible to most people. I still see it in the mirror if I think to look for it but it no longer jumps out at me. The incision left a little valley below the skin after all the swelling and healing were complete but it never bothers me.

Larry

Bocco, your response to my Q (#7 above) raised my HR for a few minutes, in a good way!:D Now I'm waiting for a future photo, with your lovely wife showing her appreciation of your smooth chest. THAT may be a test of some people's Beta Blockers!

Latest posts

Back