Ross Ross Ross Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew'sMom

Hi -- I've been looking for an update on CHris, but hadn't seen anything lately. How's that little one doing, and how is CHris's foot coming along? Always thinking about you & sending prayers.

Chris is having a hard time with his SO. I pray those two can get it together for the sake of the child. He's working hard at it, but there is a limit to how much a man can take too.

His foot is fubared, but he's wearing an orthotic and special cast/brace and can at least walk on it a bit. Hobble is more like it, but mobile. He's attempting to get into our states vocational rehab program so that he can learn something new and hopefully find a decent job once he's retrained.

The little man is growing just like he's supposed too. I have a couple of new pics still on the camera. I'll have to get it and get them to post.

Chris is having a hard time with his SO. I pray those two can get it together for the sake of the child. He's working hard at it, but there is a limit to how much a man can take too.

His foot is fubared, but he's wearing an orthotic and special cast/brace and can at least walk on it a bit. Hobble is more like it, but mobile. He's attempting to get into our states vocational rehab program so that he can learn something new and hopefully find a decent job once he's retrained.

The little man is growing just like he's supposed too. I have a couple of new pics still on the camera. I'll have to get it and get them to post.

I also hope that Chris and his SO can work things out. If not, he can still be a great dad to that cute little boy....that is most important.

ok, I had to google your fancy medical terminology for the condition of Chris's foot.....I'm sorry to hear that not much can be done about it. Well, at least he has the foot and is hobbling.
All the best to the family.:)

I also hope that Chris and his SO can work things out. If not, he can still be a great dad to that cute little boy....that is most important.

ok, I had to google your fancy medical terminology for the condition of Chris's foot.....I'm sorry to hear that not much can be done about it. Well, at least he has the foot and is hobbling.
All the best to the family.:)

Well said & amen.

Here is the newest pics of the little man

P8300001.jpg

Don't mind Gam, she's explaining something about the nose to Chris.

P8300002.jpg

Father and son

P8300003.jpg

he's a keeper. Thanks for sharing and I do hope and pray that Chris and his SO work things out but if not I know Talon will still be very much loved by everyone.

that a REAL diaper on Chris' shoulder? They using real ones? If so I think that's so wonderful. Everyone should, if they can.

Beautiful pix of little Talon. Still say he looks like you...........

that a REAL diaper on Chris' shoulder? They using real ones? If so I think that's so wonderful. Everyone should, if they can.

Beautiful pix of little Talon. Still say he looks like you...........

They're using the real diapers as burp rags. Disposable diapers for the duty use. :D

Talon is sure a cute little shaver Ross...

Talon is sure a cute little shaver Ross...

Me hopest that Gramma and Grampa are getting tons of joy out of Talon....As for Chris getting into the Vocational Rehabilitation Program, I hope to heaven's sake that he gets into it and he goes for what he really wants to do and as you have said, something that pays well. Harrybaby:D:D:D

P.S. In the last pic that you posted, it looks as if Talon wants to haul off and clobber Lyn....I know this is not the case, but it's hilarious....we have a pic of Eliza where it looks like she wants to haul off and belt my sister in law, Lynne....coincidence? or baby gestures...you decide....lol:D:p:D

Me hopest that Gramma and Grampa are getting tons of joy out of Talon....As for Chris getting into the Vocational Rehabilitation Program, I hope to heaven's sake that he gets into it and he goes for what he really wants to do and as you have said, something that pays well. Harrybaby:D:D:D

P.S. In the last pic that you posted, it looks as if Talon wants to haul off and clobber Lyn....I know this is not the case, but it's hilarious....we have a pic of Eliza where it looks like she wants to haul off and belt my sister in law, Lynne....coincidence? or baby gestures...you decide....lol:D:p:D

Harry it was funny. Talon was whaling so hard that he could hardly breath and kept choking. Chris took him thinking he'd calm him down. Nope. I picked him up off of Chris and had him silent and asleep on my shoulder in 5 minutes. :D

Latest posts

Back