Ross Ross Ross Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 years is barely a slap on the wrist. this guy gets his life back in 8 years, yet he has ruined so many others' lives forever. it's a shame that this is what our justice system decided was a fair punishment. i am so sorry for what you all have gone through and continue to go through.

8 years is barely a slap on the wrist. this guy gets his life back in 8 years, yet he has ruined so many others' lives forever. it's a shame that this is what our justice system decided was a fair punishment. i am so sorry for what you all have gone through and continue to go through.

Under Ohio law, it was the maximum sentence he could get. Basically if you kill someone with a car, your slapped on the wrist. Try the samething during a burglary or such and your gone for 40+ years. What gets my goat is this clown had a rap sheet 20+ entries long of no license, reckless op, no insurance etc. and he'll get out and get behind the wheel again.

Latest posts

Back