Ross is in the hospital....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday 11:51am - Update:

About an hour ago, I was informed that he was being taken in to do cardioversion...medications not helping.

Unfortunately that's all I have for now.

Steve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday - 12:20pm Update:

I was informed that he made it through cardioversion (anyone who knows my dad will know that just about anything in a hospital is a threat to his life anymore), and it got his heart back in rhythm. He just returned to his room.

Good news so far! If anything else happens, I'll update.

Steve

I am late seeing this.....thank you Freddie and Steve for sharing this very important news.
Sending lots of (((HUGS))) to the RossMan. Stay strong !!

Sending prayers and good vibes to Ross. I hope he improves and is able to go home soon. Hospital is not the place to spend Easter.

Thanks Freddie for the updates!

UP-DATE 4:50pm Friday

To all friends of my father Ross, this is his youngest son Chris. I am posting an update to keep everyone on the same page. On Thurs, Apr. 21 Ross and I went to the Dr. and basicly the Dr. said it was AFib, and she wanted him to go directly to the hospital. And so we did. After hours of playin the hospital waiting game they started him on some I.V. meds to see if that would bring his heart rate back to normal. That didn't work, so today at 11:00 Am they took him down for a Cardiovursion.... "My spelling may not be accurate"... , It was successful and his heart rate has returned to a normal level. He is doin well right now, while remaining there for observation. I will try to keep everyone posted. Thank you all for you careing and concern. We all thank you and appreciate you. I know My brother Steve was supposed to post things, but iIwas on the computer and thought I would post a message as well, because I didn't know what all he might have relayed to all of you.

As of 7:30pm Friday

My mom just called and talked to him "Ross". And there is a good possibility that he will get to come home tomorrow, as long as everything is looking as good as it is!!!!!!!!!!!

UP-DATE 4:50pm Friday

To all friends of my father Ross, this is his youngest son Chris. I am posting an update to keep everyone on the same page. On Thurs, Apr. 21 Ross and I went to the Dr. and basicly the Dr. said it was AFib, and she wanted him to go directly to the hospital. And so we did. After hours of playin the hospital waiting game they started him on some I.V. meds to see if that would bring his heart rate back to normal. That didn't work, so today at 11:00 Am they took him down for a Cardiovursion.... "My spelling may not be accurate"... , It was successful and his heart rate has returned to a normal level. He is doin well right now, while remaining there for observation. I will try to keep everyone posted. Thank you all for you careing and concern. We all thank you and appreciate you. I know My brother Steve was supposed to post things, but iIwas on the computer and thought I would post a message as well, because I didn't know what all he might have relayed to all of you.

As of 7:30pm Friday

My mom just called and talked to him "Ross". And there is a good possibility that he will get to come home tomorrow, as long as everything is looking as good as it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Steve, Chris and Freddie for reporting to the VR family

Chris and Steve,
Tell your Dad that we are thinking of him and praying for him and wishing him the best success with the cardioversion.
Thanks for letting us know. Ross is a special man.
John

Good news. Thanks for updating us. All best wishes he stays in rhythmn and they let Ross come home.

UP-DATE Saturday 2:54

Helllo everyone, this is Chris, I just wanted to share the good news! I just brought my dad-"Ross" home, he is doing well but still needs to rest and relax. I'm sure that he will get on here to talk to all of you, once he feels more comfortable. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and for being caring and understanding. I just wish there were more people in this world like all of you.

Once again thank you all.. Ross's youngest son: Chris.

UP-DATE Saturday 2:54

Helllo everyone, this is Chris, I just wanted to share the good news! I just brought my dad-"Ross" home, he is doing well but still needs to rest and relax. I'm sure that he will get on here to talk to all of you, once he feels more comfortable. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and for being caring and understanding. I just wish there were more people in this world like all of you.

Once again thank you all.. Ross's youngest son: Chris.

Home for Easter -- outstanding! :thumbup: THis is the news we wanted to hear. Please send our continued best wishes to Rossman, Chris, and thanks so much for keeping us informed.

Latest posts

Back