re: Missing Cousin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
re: Missing Cousin

For those who took the time back in December to send regards for my missing cousin....thank-you.

Their bodies have been found.

Oh Freddie, I heard on the news report that 2 bodies were found and I was hoping for better news for you and
your family. This is horrible,sad and senseless, my heart goes out to you. Hugs....xxx

Oh, Freddie, I was shocked to read your post! I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I, too, was hoping for a better outcome.

Kim

Freddie, I am so sorry to hear this, like th eothers i'm been praying they would be found alive. It isn't much, but I hope it brings a little peace to at least have answers, even if it isn't the answers we wanted.

Ah man, I was so hoping it wouldn't turn out like this! I'm so sorry about your cousins, Freddie! I guess that if there is any comfort to this unfortunate situation, is that their bodies were finally found and you won't be wondering for the rest of your life what happened to them or where are they.

Prayers to all of you Freddie!

P. S.
I just wanted to add, Freddie..... several years ago, my first cousin's daughter disappeared after attending a party. The investigation went on for years, the whole family, friends, etc., searched and searched for this missing girl and she was never found. She left behind a two-year old little girl too. The profound saddness in her parents was so heartbreaking to watch and hear about. They both died never knowing whatever happened to their daughter.

To this date, 25 years later, her body has never been found.

Last edited:
Freddie, I was born in Weyburn and I grew up in the west end of Edmonton, it is not the same city anymore.
There have been 19 murders there this year already, very scary for a city this size.
I too was the victim of a violent crime years ago from a creaton that was just released from jail for knifing someone.

I hope they catch who ever did this and they get life in jail, this really makes me angry.

Norma, your story is so very sad. How painful it must have been for the parents....I can't imagine. Terribly sad.

Jeff, I hope you were not the one who was stabbed.
Ah yes, the beautiful city of Edmonton now has a dark cloud hanging over it.

Enough of the sad and angry thoughts, lets all think of happier times.

Back