Pre and Post-op Pics

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoopy

Hi all! This is Courtney, Snoopy's oldest daughter. I got to see Dad for a few minutes a little while ago, and he looks amazing! He says he is feeling wonderful, all things considered, with just a little chest pain...could be the drugs talking! I attempted to put pictures in this post, but failed miserably. i am including a link to his album. (Please let me know if the link works!) See for yourself how good he looks!

http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/album.php?albumid=118

I just saw dad again, approximately 8 hours after surgery. He pretty much looks the same as at 6 hours; maybe just a little more alert. He is still "feeling great"!

Thank you all for the prayers, wishes, and advice. It is much appreciated!

We will continue to keep posting updates, and I'll continue to add pictures.

Courtney

The link works well. I'm glad to hear he is doing so well. We are thinking about him. Good luck & God Bless :)

Well done Courtney, I too can't post pictures either :(
But I must say, that one picture of your Mom and Dad made me smile. Its like your Dad saying "hand over the car keys and the money" ;)

Please forward my best wishes to "Snoopy" for a bump free recovery

Thanks for sharing the photos...it made me feel more of a part of your family and it brought memories to me. My sister was surprised with my attitude that morning...I was so much ahead of them and smiling all the time.:)

Great job on pic's and glad to hear your dad
is doing fine. Pass our hello's to him.

zipper2 (DEB)

Good morning, all! Dad was moved out of ICU this morning. He was able to walk a teeny, tiny bit to his chair. I have added a picture of him in his chair to the album. He says he is still feeling great, and was able to rest well last night.

Here is the link again, so you don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

http://www.valvereplacement.com/foru...hp?albumid=118

Have a marvelous day! :p
Courtney

ahhh.......Courtney this is great news, but I don't see the new picture. DUH must be too early for me........I see it. Man he's looking good

Hey everyone!

Dad is doing really well. He is eating dinner. Lunch was his first real meal, and he wolfed it all down. Looks like dinner will be the same.

He has asked me to thank all of you for the support and says, "It's great to be on the other side!" He occasionally asks if there are any new posts.

He is an excellent patient, not whiny or being a baby like he gets when he's sick at home (don't mention I said that! :p). All the nurses love him and his sense of humor.

He was able to get up and walk around some this evening. He made it all the way out into the hall a few feet before the therapist made him turn back.

As promised, more pictures are up.

http://valvereplacement.com/forums/album.php?albumid=118

We are so proud of him!
Courtney :rolleyes:

Hey everyone!

Dad is doing really well. He is eating dinner. Lunch was his first real meal, and he wolfed it all down. Looks like dinner will be the same.

He has asked me to thank all of you for the support and says, "It's great to be on the other side!" He occasionally asks if there are any new posts.

He is an excellent patient, not whiny or being a baby like he gets when he's sick at home (don't mention I said that! :p). All the nurses love him and his sense of humor.

He was able to get up and walk around some this evening. He made it all the way out into the hall a few feet before the therapist made him turn back.

As promised, more pictures are up.

Looks like a very happy patient in the pic's and using
his spirometer faithfully,I found the spirometer to be
very helpful,before and after surgery.
Love the smiles on everyones faces.....Way to go:):):)

zipper2 (DEB)

Your dad is looking great and with my own surgery 12 days away, it's very encouraging to see him recovery so well. Please keep the pictures coming! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back