Photos of Zippers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jendyk

I had my surgery on March 4, 2010. Stayed in the hospital 8 days. Finally I figured out that I could take a picture of my zipper (scar) with my computer on July 8, 2010. Please note that the chest hair is growing back nicely. I am told that the pink and bumps will disappear and the only sign of the surgery will be a untanned line where the cut was made.

I live in Onoway, a small town of 1021 people without the dogs and cats and there are 2 others, that I know of, here that have had AVR. I thought that this might be a bit of trivia that others might find interesting.

FYI

George

Attachments

• my zipper..jpg
    my zipper..jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
Hi George, your scar looks great !
I also live in a tiny town and we have another woman who has had AVR twice, eight years apart.
It is kind of nice to know who lives around us, and if we don't know someone, then somebody else always does. :) Although since my surgery I keep to myself.

Looking good. Yours seems similar to mine in that the bottom part is wider than the top part. The top of mine is already almost invisible (9 wks after surgery) but the bottom is still pretty noticeable. One of these days I'm gonna post a pic of my tanline - too fricken funny - wait 'till you see it!

Oops! Sorry, gang but I forgot to wear a tawdry shirt when I took my scar picture. Can we just imagine that I borrowed one from the Emperor who got new clothes? (-: Thanks everyone for your compliments.

Looks good glad your healing well.
Don't know if I could live in a town so small, you must know everyone lol.

Yes and there are a lot of benefits. I can forget my wallet when I go to get some milk and I can either run home and back in 5 minutes or take the milk and pay for it the next day. Kids wave and wish you a good day or just say hi when you go buy. Drivers all wave to each other when they pass. But ... I can go home, lock the doors, draw the curtains, jump into bed, put my head under the covers, and sneeze. Next day someone will ask how my cold is. (-:

Latest posts

Back