Ottawagal's AVR: October 27th, 2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are going to do great. Getting there is the hardest part.

I'm going to be at the the OHI for my follow-up with the surgeon on the 30th. After the appointment, I'll stop by and see you if you want. Send me a PM if that is OK.

Best Wishes.

Tomorrow is the big day. All the guardian angels and good spirits I can muster will be there with you and your surgery team. Wishing you a smooth surgery and easy recovery. Hope to hear from you soon. Johan

ottawagal, I am so glad that it is a GO for you tomorrow. I'm sure it was not easy being on here waiting for your turn while watching others go up and over the mountain. Wishing you all the best for a safe trip over the mountain tomorrow and a smooth, bump-free recovery. I'm looking forward to reading your updates when you are able.

Nadine:)

My thoughts are with you and your family. You are going to be so glad to be on the other side of that mountain.....You'll be in all of our prayers :)

Sending you the very best wishes. Hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have an easy, bumpfree recovery. We'll all be waiting to hear good news that you are doing great.

Godspeed.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight and tomorrow, with lots of good wishes that your surgery is smooth and the landing is soft. I'm also praying that it will be a "go" for sure tomorrow. You have certainly had enough waiting to make all of us want to climb the walls with you.

Midge

Finally the wait will be history and cant wait for postop
Your gonna do so great....Cheering you on to a (over
with) successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
Btw were all there holding you in our thoughts and prayers
You go girl show us how well it's done ((HUGS))..GodBless

I've not been checking i as often as I ought, but did want to find out about whether your surgery was on or off;

It's 12.26 pm local time, so I am thinking you are getting to the end of it, and will be getting wheeled out soon.

Besst wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery - just remember, speed bumps are expected, and don't let them get you down!

Well I'm so late to this posting that maybe she's done with her surgery. Sure hope so, sending a prayer up for you so that at whatever point they are in the surgery I'm thinking of you.

Latest posts

Back