Ottawagal is now in the post-surgery thread!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks Dale for this update
This is great news i prayed for.
Pass gentle hello @ hugs to her and hubby

More on Ottawagal

More on Ottawagal

:)Here is a new message from Ottawagal's husband. She is on the road to recovery:

This will be my last e-mail regarding her status because at this time there does not seem to be much to write about. She is still in ICU because there are no beds available which is good because of the one to one ratio of patient to nurses in ICU. She is well cared for. It is expected that she will be moved to a floor tomorrow. She is doing very well. She can now talk easily and doses off just as easily. Now it will be the ups and downs of recovery – some good days and some bad days.

Knowing Ottawagal, she will be posting soon after she gets home! If there are more updates I will pass them on,

All the best,
Dale

Just checking in after a couple of busy days when I did not have a chance to get on and so happy to read the great news. Thanks, Dale, for the updates. Wishing ottawagal a smooth, bump-free recovery and looking forward to reading her updates when she gets home.

Nadine:)

"...not much to report on..." is GOOD in this situation. Hope she continues to have a smooth recovery. Looking forward to her first post- post.

Thanks for the report!

Just checking in on Ottawagal.....you rock and all the best to you
upon your recovery. Cant wait to hear from you when able..GodBless

Latest posts

Back