Ottawagal is now in the post-surgery thread!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to make the trip over to the Ottawa Heart Institute (OHI) on Friday for my post-surgery follow-up appointment (which went really well), so I had a short visit with Ottawagal while I was there.

She is doing well, but spent a little more time in ICU because there was no bed availability for her to be moved. She expected to be in the OHI until at least Monday.

I had to make the trip over to the Ottawa Heart Institute (OHI) on Friday for my post-surgery follow-up appointment (which went really well), so I had a short visit with Ottawagal while I was there.

She is doing well, but spent a little more time in ICU because there was no bed availability for her to be moved. She expected to be in the OHI until at least Monday.

I'm glad that your follow up went well and that you were able to peek in on Wanda. Thanks for sharing with us.:)

I'm glad that your follow up went well and that you were able to peek in on Wanda. Thanks for sharing with us.:)

She gave me more specifics, but I'll let her come on here and tell her own story. Assuming nothing else came up since Friday, I'd imagine she will be out fairly soon.

Latest posts

Back