Ottawagal is back in the hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully the worst is in the rear view mirror and she can get on to the business of healing. Sucks to be back in the hospital but hopefully its just a few nights and back home.

Ottawagal, I hope you're over this bump, and getting ready to head home. I'm thinking of you, and praying and pulling for you. XOXOXOXOX

Update from husband

Update from husband

I am currently on the phone with OttawaGal who is still in the hospital. They are trying to sort out shortness of breath, assess her lungs, and get her heart rate under control. She no longer has a fever and is out of isolation. She was hoping to be released today but does not think it will happen.

I have read all of your postings to her over the phone and she really appreciated all of your good thoughts and prayers. Thank you!

Last edited:
Wanda, hopefully you will be out tomorrow. Im sorry your having a hard time. It does get better, so dont give up. Cant wait until your home to post on your own.

I am currently on the phone with Wanda who is still in the hospital. She no longer has a fever and is out of isolation.
That is progress! Hopefully they will get the remaining issues sorted out under control soon! Tell her we are pulling for her as much as we can.

Glad to see that she might be home soon. From what I've read from members here as well as from personal experience, it doesn't seem uncommon that there is sometimes a post-op complication from valve replacement surgery, sometimes requiring rehospitalization. Hopefully all will go well from now on.

Wanda I think all this trouble your having can be attributed to the hospital food!! try to relax, I know you will be home soon and feeling better. Hang in there, your in my prayers.

Wanda, hope this wish for a speedy and peaceful healing and recovery finds you at home. Prayers and healing thoughts being sent your way....we are all trying to make up for the healing thoughts that might have been forgotten while praying for a safe surgery. SO HERE'S TO QUICK HEALING FOR OTTAWAGAL *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Midge

I haven't been online for a bit and was so sorry to hear about the complications. Glad to see the update and Wanda may be heading home soon. I will pray for healing and recovery.
Lori

Latest posts

Back