oats -carrot sweat recipe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srinivassusu

Oats Recipe

Preparation time:5minutes

Ingredients: (for 1 person) 2 Tbs Rolled oats ,1 Tbs Corn flacks ,200 ml Skim milk or more, depending on the desired consistency of recipe , 10 Raisins ,1 Carrot, small, finely chopped , 2 tsp Sugar or to taste

Preparation :In a bowl pour milk and add all ingredients except corn flakes . Microwave the contents for 2 minutes. Garnish with corn flacks immediately before serving. Serve warm.

Srinivas

Oats Recipe

Preparation time:5minutes

Ingredients: (for 1 person) 2 Tbs Rolled oats ,1 Tbs Corn flacks ,200 ml Skim milk or more, depending on the desired consistency of recipe , 10 Raisins ,1 Carrot, small, finely chopped , 2 tsp Sugar or to taste

Preparation :In a bowl pour milk and add all ingredients except corn flakes . Microwave the contents for 2 minutes. Garnish with corn flacks immediately before serving. Serve warm.

Srinivas

Interesting! If I can make myself chop the carrot, I'll give this a try.:)

Thank you...This is a super fast healthy snack or breakfast recipe.
Every day I eat rolled oats and raisins, sometimes with bran flake cereal. SO GOOD, and just sweet enough.
Mary, try grating a few baby carrots and keep it in a zipper bag in the fridge so it's always ready.

Thank you...This is a super fast healthy snack or breakfast recipe.
Every day I eat rolled oats and raisins, sometimes with bran flake cereal. SO GOOD, and just sweet enough.
Mary, try grating a few baby carrots and keep it in a zipper bag in the fridge so it's always ready.

Good idea, Bina.
Thanks.:)

Latest posts

Back