New Crisis For My Family

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Ross. Go get the lady. I hope this all works out and she heals without the need for surgery but time will tell. Thanks for the update. You and Lyn will still be in my prayers.

Good news!! Welcome home Lyn.
Continued prayers and good wishes coming your way.

Good wishes.....

Good wishes.....

Many need a kindly thought when their frail world is torn apart,
And overburdened, overwrought, that help comes from the heart.
By sharing in another?s sorrow, and comforting a troubled mind,
We ease the burdens of tomorrow and make the shadows fall behind.

Thoughts and prayers going across the pond Rossman....hope those 'burdens of tomorrow' lessen as the days go on...

God Bless,
Billy

Welcome Home Lyn..

Welcome Home Lyn..

My continued prayers for nothing but the best care and best of everything during this rough spot. Harrybaby :D :D :D

Ross,

Very happy to hear Lynn is coming home (or should be there by now). I will continue to pray for all of you and hope this gets behind you soon.

Please let us know of anything that can be done (short of sending you a winning lottery ticket). In the realm of things, I am not all that far away and would be happy to drive up chicken soup or the like (maybe Cincinnati chili :D ).

Take care and God bless.

We are far from out of the woods. About the only thing different is that it's not life threatening like it was Tuesday Night. We'll be seeing the Doctor in his office sometime this week whenever they'll be so kind to schedule it, then more tests, then decisions on whether just the block is getting removed or if the whole kidney is. At this point, it's still a 90% go on surgery in two weeks or so. Hang on to your hats kids and no screaming while the bus is in motion.

I am

I am

still praying things will get better for you and yours Ross, I definitely know the tight situations life throws at us. We had to do something similar, cobra costs so much that I dropped John.. he goes to a scale fees clinic now. he basically needs it to maintain his meds, as he rarely( touching wood now) is hospitalised. Its a lot cheaper for his meds as well, but have to use an entire workday for re-fills..lol . so we have made it our day once every three months..lol , many many wishes for you.Love the pup

Just heard

Just heard

Ross,

I just found this thread today. So very sorry to hear about your wife's problem. I do believe in God but for the past few months I have been constantly wondering when he will start making the bad things happen to the bad people and give the rest of us a break.

You have our prayers,
Randy & Robyn

Welcome home Lynn. We hope that all will be resolved soon and with good results- It's time for you to be pampered by Ross! Keep the faith and we look forward to more posts from Ross when he finds time.

Finally..good News...home..!

Finally..good News...home..!

Ross & Lyn,

Just Want To Add My Prayers & Wishes To The Many Going Your Way....Take Care...Keep Us Posted.... :)

Ross - I might be the last person to see your post and the 100+ replies. Good luck to your wife Lyn and hope you are helping her through the rough spot. I really admire your great attitude and wish you both the best. And of course I will say some prayers for your wife until she is out of the woods.
Bill

One thing at a time.

One thing at a time.

All you can do for now is keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't do anything that might make matters worse. She'll probably need to watch what she eats and drinks from now on and also take things a bit easier, at least for a while. Now it's your turn to do the spoiling. I'll continue praying and my fingers will remain crossed.
Débora

Home is good............

Home is good............

and much cheaper, too! :D You guys stay in my thoughts, and we are still laying on the prayers that this can be resolved quickly and without surgery. Please do keep us posted. Sending lots of love and hugs. Janet P.S. We could probably have a fund raiser right here on VR.com for you......I know that I would be willing to pay big bucks (does Monopoly money count?) for a picture of you in that French maid outfit!! :D

Like everyone else, I've been watching, waiting, and most of all hoping for the best for Lyn, and for you Ross.

Just take it "one day at a time" and remember Nancy's signature line "Never give in and Never give up"

Best to you both,

'AL Capshaw'

gijanet said:
P.S. We could probably have a fund raiser right here on VR.com for you......I know that I would be willing to pay big bucks (does Monopoly money count?) for a picture of you in that French maid outfit!! :D

I'd put in a BIG bid for that picture! (wish I knew French so I could say something naughty!) :)

Mary said:
I'd put in a BIG bid for that picture! (wish I knew French so I could say something naughty!) :)

Hmmm, maybe I could sneak over to Ross's house after my appointments at CCF tomorrow and snap a picture through the window.........
All I can think of is voulez vous couchez avec moi? (pardon my spelling, I'm sure I'm butchering it!) But that is pretty racey!

perkicar said:
Hmmm, maybe I could sneak over to Ross's house after my appointments at CCF tomorrow and snap a picture through the window.........
All I can think of is voulez vous couchez avec moi? (pardon my spelling, I'm sure I'm butchering it!) But that is pretty racey!
Come near me and you'll never leave!

Ross and Lyn-

I'm so glad Lyn is home. I know that there is still the "thing" waiting out there, and an indefinite timetable and you still don't know what will have to be done, but for now, you're home and emergency surgery didn't have to be done.

This gives your docs time to investigate further and possibly spare some of your kidney. So I'm hoping that this will prove true for you. Time is a good thing, and better thinking can take place.

Lyn, keeping my fingers crossed that you can have a more delicate operation than total removal.

Ross,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife and what you and your family is going through. I'm sorry that I'm just now finding out about this, as I have been a very poor VR.comer.....I haven't been on much at all lately.

You have always been there for me (and many others) when I needed someone to talk to. You and your family don't deserve this. Just keep your chin up and I'm confindent that you'll get through this too, just like you've gotten through so many other things.

I'm glad to hear that Lyn is home, at least for now, home is much better than the hospital as you know. You and your family will be in my prayers for the best outcome possible.

Latest posts

Back