New Crisis For My Family

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,

You have helped so many of us here get through tough times. Now it's our turn to help you! Whatever we can do, we will. You have a lot of friends out here.

Danny

Ross said:
Last night, my wife came home from work and shortly after, started having severe abdominal pain and vomitting. I ended up taking her to the ER last night. After 2 CATSCANS, they've found a cyst on her left kidney that is bleeding into and around the kidney and some blood is getting up into her abdomen. After her last layoff, they raised the health insurance premium so high that we could not afford it. People, don't go there!

I just got off the phone with the Doctor. He said that she has a deformed kidney that is barely functioning at all and that is it going to have to be removed. He want's to see how she does today and if there is any improvement. If not, he's talking emergency surgery to remove the entire left kidney, possibly tomorrow.

For once, I'm asking for prayers from all of you for my family. I have no idea how we're going to deal with this. Did you ever feel like you can never get a break no matter how hard you try?[/QUOTE

Sounds like the medical staff is right on top of the situation. My prayers are with you.

Oh Ross,

So very sorry for your devastating news. Please know how many people are with you during this trying time.

I hope you can focus on taking one thing at a time and only deal with the things you have control over and let God take over the rest.

I don't know why bad things happen to good people and you certainly do not deserve this.

I am hoping you can feel comfort from the good wishes everyone is sending you and your family.

Prayers to your wife and strength to you to support her during this ordeal.

Donna

Prayers are the least we can do for your family Ross. I hope you and your wife are able to feel all our good wishes.

Hey Ross,
I am so sorry to hear this about your wife. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care

Oh Ross, I am so sorry. Prayers are being sent your way. God keep you and your wife.

Ross,

I don't even know what to say to ease the pain you're feeling. Your wife will be added to my prayer list (you as well). Please take care.

Our dearest Ross:

May I add my sincerest prayers for your wife.

Might I also add, that at this time, it will be SO important for you to take care of yourself. I know that this type of stress can lead to a worsening health condition for you. APlease remember to get proper sleep, take your medications at the right time, and place all of this in His hands.

Our prayers are with you and your wife. - Marybeth

I'm praying

I'm praying

Oh Ross, you have sure had your share of trials. I'm sorry you're going through this one, and will say prayers for you and for Lyn. I hope they get this under control and her on the road to recovery soon. Hugs to both of you, and lots of good thoughts.
Love ya,

Ross

Ross

I have spent the better of the afternoon..gooling kidney operations. It seems they are doing more and more keyhole operations...Less time in hospital and less time to recoup at home. I pray, if Lyn has to have her's removed..they will be able to do the keyhole one. :) :) :) :) Bonnie

sending prayers your way

sending prayers your way

I hope you know that you both will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Karen

You and yours will be on my prayer list.

You and yours will be on my prayer list.

Dear Ross,

I am not posting much anymore, but check VR.com nearly every day. Another trial has come to face you and yours and my heart is going out to your family. At times it seems it never ends. My prayers will be with your wife Lynn and hope the right decision will be taken.
You take care of yourself.
I care...
Love & hugs,

Concerned for you and your family -- hoping for some easing of your way through difficult times.
Best Regards,
Burair and family.

Latest posts

Back