My Secretary............

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to go to high-speed internet Bina! DSL or something! I used to be connected to the phone line & it was awful!!! So glad when they finally made it available in our area. :)

We don't have DSL here. I guess it's because of the farms being too spread out and no commerce areas.
The nearby village did get one of those towers, but I have a wooded area between me and it.
Otherwise we do have satellite available if we want to throw away lots of $$$.:(

We don't have DSL here. I guess it's because of the farms being too spread out and no commerce areas.
The nearby village did get one of those towers, but I have a wooded area between me and it.
Otherwise we do have satellite available if we want to throw away lots of $$$.:(
I don't know, I think Its a good trade off,being in the country. I'll trade
in my DSL for being near wildlife,forests,streams.....:)

Norma,just love the cats. Have always had atleast one or 2 around
since birth. Don't even know what life would be like without one. They
just love it when you are doing paperwork,studying,AND typing. I had
to create a space on my desk...what I call a 'cat bed', placed right
under the lamp,he loved it. He also helped me to graduate college..
couldn't have done it without him:p

Yup, good trade off.....fields, trees, streams.....:)
When my daughter was younger we had a blue budgie bird who would sit on the table and chew up her pencils and papers.
(I'm sure he was a big help).

Hi Norma ~ I loved the pictures of Molly. She's adorable!! I often wish that i could be entertained as easily as cats are. I just have to open a drawer a couple inches and they are right there and peering in with big, excited eyes. Cats are so fun to watch!

Latest posts

Back