My 34 yr old cousin passed away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurad37

Please keep his family in your prayers. He served 2 tours in Afghanistan and was home in Tenn with his wife and daughter. Wednesday he went to PT and noticed his leg hurt a bit. Yesterday at 2pm he went out for a jog and collapsed and died. They are thinking he might have had a blood clot that traveled to his lung. When is this pain going to end with my family?

I'm sorry that this has happened, Laura. Please accept my sincere condolences, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'm so sorry about the tragic loss of your cousin. I pray that you'll be comforted during this time and during the healing time that follows.

Im so sorry Laura,my condolences and prayers for all here.

zipper2 (DEB)

What a terrible thing to have to report over Memorial Day, that day when we recall all of our fallen heros. You are all in my prayers. And Hand Salute to your cousin for his service.

So sorry for your loss, especially as Tom noted on Memorial Day weekend, not that the timing would make it any easier. Healing thoughts going your family's way. As if you needed any more stress in your life. Hang in there!

Its a shocker I know - been there myself.
Hang tough there girl and take one day at a time.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family.

A very hard time..blessed thoughts for you and your cousin's family.

Latest posts

Back