My 34 yr old cousin passed away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincere condolences for the loss of your cousin. How very, very sad this is to hear ---- after serving in one of the most dangerous place in the world, coming home & then dying this way. So sorry!

My sincere condolences for the loss of your cousin. How very, very sad this is to hear ---- after serving in one of the most dangerous place in the world, coming home & then dying this way. So sorry!

Norma... That is the hardest part to understand for me and I keep saying to myself "If he was going to die, why not there? Jogging???? " it just doesn't make sense to me.

Laura, I'm so sorry for you loss... Your cousin is a hero whether he passed while serving or at home. Hope you and your family can find some comfort in this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. (((hugs)))

Laura,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. These are certainly trying times for you. Praying that you have the strength to endure.

My condolences to you & your family. I am sad to know what all you are going through. You & your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are coming your way for you and your family, that God will give you all strength to endure during this time of sorrow.

Laura,

You family has my deepest sympathies. I am very sorry for your loss. I will have your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Me, too--lots of prayers and online hugs coming your way. Our families have been through the wringer, huh?

Love,

Dear Laura, I am so sorry to read this saad news.My thoughts and prayers to you and the family, Brian

Latest posts

Back