My 1 Year valve sparing aortic root replacement surgery anniversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camgough

It's hard to believe that it has been exactly one year since my surgery. There have been many ups and downs, but day by day I am getting back to normal. Exercise is still challenging, but day to day living is usually pretty good. If I push it too hard, it still takes a day or two to feel better. I am riding a desk at work, but hoping to be back on the rod by the end of the summer (police man). Thanks to everyone on here with their knowledge and encouraging words when they were needed most! My one year exam last week must have been good since I did not hear back from the doctor's office! I wish you all the best!

Congratulations on your 1st year valversary. Many more to come and Its good to see that you are doing so well. Another 7 months for me before my 1st year, I am hopeful that it will be a smooth ride.

Cam - Great to hear that you've got daily life under control so well! Now "all" you have to get to is the exercise. I know the feeling, as I'm in about the same state.

Are you located anywhere near Toronto? I'm trying to convince my wife to ride up there later this summer and could use some tourist advice. . .

HAPPY VALVERSARY
highs.gif
congrats.gif
highs.gif

Thanks for all the kind words people! And Steve, I am about 2hrs east of Toronto. PM me if you would like about tourist things around here.
Cam

Latest posts

Back