Megan's avr is Thursday, May 28

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Megan, you're the third female VR member undergoing surgery on Thursday . . . you really can be called a soul sister!:) I know you're not new to OHS, since this will be your fourth surgery. We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a successful replacement and an uncomplicated recovery.
God bless and Godspeed!

thanks everyone! im having a friend update everyone so stay tuned thursday for the three ladies:) happy memorial day :)

I hope your journey to the other side of the mountain is smooth & worry free. Good luck & God Bless.

There will be lots of good vibes generated on Thursday. Good luck with your surgery, Megan, and let us know how well the recovery is going!

Wishing you a smooth trip over the mountain.....prayers and God Bless
Post when able (we worry)

zipper2 (DEB)

well megan i'm sitting at the clinic right now waiting for my heart cath just as i am sure you are doing. wishing you the best and hope everything goes smoothly. talk to you on the otherside.

Thanks everyone! had all my preadmission testing done today- i felt like a #- very dehumanizing. just blood, check. xray, check. echo, check. pee, check. I did get a nice bag and robe! im mourning the loss of my glass of red wine right now. im thinking of all the wieght im hoping to lose even if its temporary! thanks for all the prayers and well wishes everyone. talk to y'all in a few days i guess! hugs to everyone.

Latest posts

Back