Mainframe needs ALL your prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been away and just found this thread today. Thank you, Bill, for the updates. Prayers going out to Chris and his family. Looking forward to hearing more good news today.

Nadine

Monday night report:

Chris is stable. He has had a low-grade fever with no specific signs of infection. Of course, he is on every antibiotic known to man. All his other vitals are good. Things are moving slowly toward the next step - removal of the LV assist device. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. His wife is hanging in there, dealing with a lot of stress and doing her best to make sure Chris gets the best care, dealing with this complex situation and many doctors with amazing control and tact while being firm. I'm anxious to see him awake and talking again, but it will be a while yet.

Monday night report:

Chris is stable. He has had a low-grade fever with no specific signs of infection. Of course, he is on every antibiotic known to man. All his other vitals are good. Things are moving slowly toward the next step - removal of the LV assist device. Maybe tomorrow or the Wednesday. His wife is hanging in there, dealing with a lot of stress and doing her best to make sure Chris gets the best care, dealing with this complex situation and many doctors with amazing control and tact while being firm. I'm anxious to see him awake and talking again, but it will be a while yet.

He's been weighing heavily on my mind. I can only imagine the journey he's going through right now. I do hope he'll talk to me about it when he's up to it. Until then, I continue to pray that he keeps moving forward, even if it's just tiny steps at a time.

Bill, thanks so much for keeping us updated. I hope things keep progressing in the right direction. We do not need another day like yesterday for a very, very long time. Tell his wife to hang in there.

Kim

Really appreciate the update, Bill. I wil continue to pray that God provides Chris and his wife with extra strength at this time.
My very best wishes to Chris and family,

I'm sure everyone here appreciates the updates, Bill. Continued best wishes for Chris and his wife.

Just wanted to say I am thinking of Chris and his family and sending prayers!!!

Glad to see that he is doing better...I was afraid to read the post before. Thanks Bill for the updates. You are an amazing friend. Please tell his wife that she is an angel and to keep on being strong and the great advocate that she is for Chris....that is so important....Prayers will be continuing.

Thanks for the update. It sounds like he is doing a little better, which means good progress. I will continue to keep him in my prayers. keep us updated.

Hang in there Chris. Youll be awake and laughing soon. Prayers still going your way.

Thoughts and prayers going to Chris and his family. His wife must be amazing! Thanks for the updates Bill will take them whenever you can give them to us. So glad he is improving everyday.

Latest posts

Back