Life changing steps

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent news booties,bottles bibs and more so excited for you
maybe vr.com aunty Netniff will host a vr.com posting baby shower
this is great happy for both of you,keep us posted.

zipper2:)

I don't know if you all realize just how important and powerful your support is to me! (I don't think I realized it until I read all of your heart-felt congratulations and encouragement.) I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear, and also with tears in my eyes. You all are such wonderful, caring people. Thank you SO much for sharing in my joy.

That is great! It's wonderful this route for parenthood is available for you two. Congratulations on your good news.

Hey, and just think of all of the built-in uncles, aunts, grandmas and grandpas your child will have, just here at vr.com nonetheless.

This is wonderful news Niki...thanks so much for sharing, we needed cheering-up after losing dear Bonnie this week. You must keep us posted on the progress :D .

Awesome post Niki!!! What wonderful & exciting news to read of you and Nathan taking another step closer to starting a family! Hooray & congrats! :)

Niki,
Blessings to you and Nathan and of course the wonderful woman who will bring your child into the world. I hope that your dream becomes a reality as soon as possible.

hensylee said:
This has come at an appropriate time, what with us losing and missing our dear Bonnie. Blessins......
My only regret is that I didn't share sooner so she could have posted her support. But I know in my heart that she would have been very excited for us and will be following along every step of the way from her new vantage point. I'm sure Bonnie will be bending the ear of the Big Guy to help smooth our passage through this new adventure. :) (I love and miss you, Bonnie!!!)

Niki, darlin', this is WONDERFUL news! CONGRATULATIONS!

From meeting you both when I was in TX, I know you will be wonderful parents.

*grins devilishly*

And, an "oh goodie" for me ... ANOTHER kid I can corrupt ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"There comes a time when we heed a certain call" ... USA For Africa ... 'We Are The World'

This great news made my day. Congratulations! ! I have a feeling you both will be wonderful parents. Please keep us informed of how things are going. Hugs & prayers are coming your way. Bonnie would have been so pleased!

What wonderful and exciting News!!! Blessings to you and your dh on this wonderful adventure:) :)

knightfan2691 said:
*grins devilishly*

And, an "oh goodie" for me ... ANOTHER kid I can corrupt ;).
Ah, but, Cort. You'll have to beat Nathan to it. ;) :D

Gnusgal said:
Ah, but, Cort. You'll have to beat Nathan to it. ;) :D

LOL!

Oh, darlin' ... let me tell you ... I can give you a whole list of kids I've "corrupted" into thinking I'm a wonderful friend....he he. Does Nathan have a long list? ;)

*grins devilishly*

It's weird to me ... most of the friends I have who have kids keep telling me their kids keep asking when I'm coming back to visit. For the longest time, I didn't know why, until after my trip this past November, a friend of mine from the NMCOA (National MC Owners Association), who I had just met in person and stayed with them in KY, told me that his boys told him that they really feel like they have a buddy now, too ... and not just someone that "Dad and Mom know"....:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT11230716_DinoFamilyMC_jpg.html

*shrugs*

Either way ... Niki, please tell your dear husband, Nathan, that I WILL beat him to corrupting another kid ... AND that, for payment, he has to hook me up with a hot nurse ;). he he

*sighs*

If only it were that dang easy...............................

*rolls eyes*

"Why didn't I know what I know now" ... Evan & Jaron ... 'Crazy For This Girl'

knightfan2691 said:
Either way ... Niki, please tell your dear husband, Nathan, that I WILL beat him to corrupting another kid ... AND that, for payment, he has to hook me up with a hot nurse ;). he he
Nathan says he has the advantage, since he'll be living with the kid! ;) And he'll keep the hot nurses for himself thankyouverymuch! ;) Don't worry. I hit him for that one! :D

Congratulations Nikki!!!!

Congratulations Nikki!!!!

I just know you will do well with this and the thrill of being a mom will just absolutely absorb you. Please know that even though I am in college and I am busier than usual, I will be thinking of you every step of the way and constantly sending you hugs and prayers that everything will be terrific as always. ((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) from Ole' Harrybaby:D :D :D

Gnusgal said:
Nathan says he has the advantage, since he'll be living with the kid! ;)

*raises eyebrow*

Please tell your dear Nathan that he may be living with the kid, but that does NOT give him an advantage...not by a LONG shot. After all, I've had YEARS of practice to make me a MASTER at corrupting kids ... no matter how often I see 'em! I can certainly give you a list of all the kids I've corrupted in just a few short years ;). he he he

Gnusgal said:
And he'll keep the hot nurses for himself thankyouverymuch! ;) Don't worry. I hit him for that one! :D

Good, glad you hit him ... because he already has a hot wife ... he don't need the hot nurses ... the hot nurses are what I need....

*grins devilishly*

"It's like trying to catch a falling star" ... The Heights ... 'How Do You Talk To An Angel?'

knightfan2691 said:
*raises eyebrow*

Please tell your dear Nathan that he may be living with the kid, but that does NOT give him an advantage...not by a LONG shot. After all, I've had YEARS of practice to make me a MASTER at corrupting kids ... no matter how often I see 'em! I can certainly give you a list of all the kids I've corrupted in just a few short years ;). he he he
You obviously haven't met the kids Nathan has corrupted! ;) Just last weekend we met up with a family that we've had dinner with all of once. Their son's eyes lit up when he found out Nathan would be there. Then was horribly disappointed when he wasn't allowed to sit next to him at lunch. Of course, as soon as he could manage it, the kid had slipped over to the empty seat next to Nathan so that he could invite him over to his house to 'play' :D . Too cute! This is not the first kid he's had this effect on. I have a feeling you two might have quite the competition going! ;)

Good, glad you hit him ... because he already has a hot wife ... he don't need the hot nurses ... the hot nurses are what I need....

*grins devilishly*
I think maybe what you need is a hole in the head... ;)

Gnusgal said:
You obviously haven't met the kids Nathan has corrupted! ;) Just last weekend we met up with a family that we've had dinner with all of once. Their son's eyes lit up when he found out Nathan would be there. Then was horribly disappointed when he wasn't allowed to sit next to him at lunch. Of course, as soon as he could manage it, the kid had slipped over to the empty seat next to Nathan so that he could invite him over to his house to 'play' :D . Too cute! This is not the first kid he's had this effect on. I have a feeling you two might have quite the competition going! ;)

Yes, indeed ... I think a competition would be a good thing........... he he he.

Kid corrupters of the world unite ;).

Gnusgal said:
I think maybe what you need is a hole in the head... ;)

LOL! Yeah, perhaps that, too ;).

"I should've started running a long, long time ago" ... Chris Daughtry ... 'Over You'

Niki, picking this up late and probably without the full history, as I'm a newbie.
Whatever:- ..... very touched by your initial post and the response of caring forum members. May parenting be a joy for you. :)

Latest posts

Back