Jim L. is home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just found this. Jim is very special to all of us. He is in my prayers. Please keep us up to date and we will hope and pray for him to recover quickly.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for posting this update. Jim & Shirley...you are in our thoughts and prayers. Will be awaiting your return Jim:)

I am home, and I'm looking forward to open access to coumadin again. The doctors were 48 hours late in putting me back on coumadin, and then only prescribed two days worth. The prescription they finally sent me home with will have me at an INR of 6 or 7 shortly; obviously, I'll figure out the correct dosage myself. I tried to get my family to smuggle some pills in from home, but they wouldn't go along with that.

So glad you are home, Jim. Best wishes for a complete and uneventful recovery. You've had your share of excitement for the new year!

Glad to hear that you too, made it home from that one. Do what you have to do because you sure know more about dosing then they do.

Welcome home! You had us very worried. Best wishes in getting your INR on the right track.

Glad to see that you made it home without (Major) Incident Jim.

SO, was this a 'one time thing' that you won't have to worry about happening again? I certainly hope so!

Your experience shows us that in spite of proper management, there can still be Serious Bleeding Issues on Coumadin.

We anti-coagulated patients do indeed walk a tight rope and do our best to Balance the Risks of Bleeding vs. the Risks of Stroke.

'AL Capshaw'

Welcome Home!!!!!

I'm Sure You And Shirley Are Verrrrry Happy!!!!!!

Keep Us Posted.

Evelyn

Jim:
So nice to know that you are home and now in charge of yourself. Al and I have watched all the posts and have been pulling for you. Just being home will do wonders for you. Regulate your anticoagulation as you see fit. You are in charge and you know best.

I hope we see you on Sunday.

Regards,
Blanche and Al

Latest posts

Back