Jim L. is home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvdr

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I just opened an e-mail from Jim's wife, Shirley. She wrote that Jim is in the hospital with internal bleeding from his stomach. He is in that situation where he needs coumadin but can't have it in his circumstances. Many of us have been there. Shirley was having difficulties signing in to post on the board so I let her know I would be posting this if I didn't see that she had already done so. I don't know if the bleeding has stopped or not but she did not mention surgery. I know many of you know Jim and will remember him in your prayers and send well wishes.

Thanks for letting us know Betty and please tell them we are sending our prayers.

Betty,
Thank you for posting the news about Jim.
Please let them know that I will keep him in my prayers until this issue is resolved.

Thank you Betty...

Thank you Betty...

Quite a few of us have met Jim and Shirley and what a fine couple they are. Our prayers are with you Jim today, tomorrow, next day and the next and for as long as it takes for a quick and full recovery. Shirley, please let us know how Jim is doing and take care of yourself too...y'all are two of my favorite people.

Seems familiar to me. No doubt they've reversed his anticoagulation and are going to be doing a scope soon. Prayers to you my friend, I know it's no fun.

Did anyone say how he discovered he was bleeding?

I'll add Jim to my prayer list too

I'll add Jim to my prayer list too

I don't check in here much anymore, since I have no real heart issues to speak of, but I'm glad I did today, so I could add Jim to my prayer list. I have met Jim and Shirley too, and remember them well. Thanks BiVDeR, for posting this for them.

I've met Jim & Shirley several times over the years and Jim is a very dedicated VR.com member and one of my favorite members. Jim please know that I am thinking of you and pray that things will return to normal real soon.

Oh do please keep us posted Betty - your a doll for doing so.

My heartfelt wishes and prayers are with Jim and his family for a speedy recovery ((((hugs)))))

Jim is certainly in my prayers...

Jim is certainly in my prayers...

I am keeping Jim in my prayers as well....Here's wishing him a very speedy recovery Harrybaby:eek: :D :eek:

Latest posts

Back